Share your pets!

Resident animal weirdo here :wave:t3:

It brings me great joy to see the shenanigans of other people’s pets.
Daily, weekly, once, whatever! I wanna see lizards and cats and fish and dogs and donkeys and just… whatever you’ve got!

My dog has her own savings account, so this subject is also relevant to the topic of money (felt like I needed to justify…)

PLEASE SHARE!

4 Likes

I go.

13 Likes

:heart:

11 Likes

12 Likes

I really like your an cermit. Is that where your name comes from too? =)

1 Like

For anyone wondering about an cermet.

6 Likes

Hahaha thank you. I didn’t even think about sharing a link :woman_facepalming: Maintaining my track record of accidentally looking unhinged

6 Likes

I want the weather to warm up so he can go on more bike rides! Laundry basket will be on the front this year :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Miss kitten was very very tired and requested a lap while SSO was working.

12 Likes

Omg I’m in love…:heart_eyes:

1 Like

That cat looks substantial in size. I like substantially sized cats. Is that cat substantial in size? :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Aww, no, it’s a trick of the fact she’s draped over a leg. She’s actually quite a small kitty.
Here is a comparison with a regular sized hand:

Bonus Substantial Cat, my childhood cat/sibling:
Imgur

11 Likes

I accept your offering of substantially sized childhood cat. I also love smol cats. They both look soft.

4 Likes

14 Likes

Look at those dapper lil dudes!!

This is the only thread I need.

Edited to take credit for des’s puppy.

17 Likes

Excuse me… but that pups spots turn from greyish black to tan halfway down their chest. I… I just… I can’t even. :heart_eyes: :sob:

5 Likes

Percy is being unjustly treated by a mama who wont stay still enough, and he is so tired that he has to sleep detached. He has had a very exhausting day of protecting me from poor decisions.

7 Likes

LOL. My an cermet is very much overgrown. And he needs to learn how to share the dang couch.

2 Likes

someone is trying to join conference calls

14 Likes