Tiny Complaints

I’m bored and have 1.5 hours of work left.

I visited two parks today (one arguably constitutes a “hike” vs just walking) and now my feet are puffy. Grateful for compression socks, but a little annoyed I had to put them on- it’s increasingly a struggle.

Related: not sure how much longer I’ll want to wear my wedding ring without being worried it’ll get too tight/stuck on.

2 Likes

I don’t know what pasta carbonara is, but I do make pasta with scrambled eggs often and it is delicious.

Was mowing the lawn and got STUNG BY A GOD DAMN BEE for the first time in my life on my thumb knuckle. Luckily I think I am not allergic, I think it is a little bit swollen an hour later (just a little bit), but damn if it didn’t hurt a lot, and I didn’t finish mowing, and now it is dark.

ETA: I love bees. It was my fault. But it still sucked.

4 Likes

My new clients (I’m a critter cuddled/dog walker) have retractable leashes :::shudder:::
Many detailed complaints about that situation. But the pups themselves are just wonderful.

————

Also whole body hurts and like… stings. Hard to explain. Think just exhaustion.

3 Likes

Up at 3am in spite of taking sleeping pill at 10. Damn jetlag…

My kittens don’t want to be smothered right now. One of them got outside for a couple hours last night and he’s fine but I’m not done worrying about it yet. I just want to hug him, or one of the other kittens, and they would rather eat food.

3 Likes

Kittens are annoyingly independent and energetic when they should be sleepy.

3 Likes

I needed a relaxing bath after being woken up too early. During bath time someone wandered in for an awful poop, then drank my bath water

Also I’m the size of 10 elephants

5 Likes

I was awakened by cramps and landscaping/power tool noise. At 8am on Sat. I dislike both.

At least I got almost 8 hours…

1 Like

I feel like shiiiiiiiiiiit and I was really enjoying finally feeling well.

3 Likes

My kid left the access to the cat litter unblocked and now there is litter all over the floor and daddy’s breath smells like cat shit.

Edit to add: my phone autocorrects Daisy to Daddy. Most of the time I notice before hitting post/ send.

3 Likes

Any Daisy story is better as daddy. This is my tiny victory on your complaint

4 Likes

The food I have is not the food I want.

5 Likes

I noticed the typo and figured it meant Daisy, but given your ex’s recent behavior in regards to dad-ing I thought it was a most excellent typo.

4 Likes

I hope to never be close enough to that person to know what his breath smells like.

It probably smells like cat shit.

2 Likes

Was in my first real car accident this morning and now I feel… really not so great. Will go to the walk in clinic to get checked out once insurance calls me back. Yuck.

Luckily I was able to walk to my daily appointments and then borrow a friends car who is on vacation and had left their car in the city.

8 Likes

Oh no! :disappointed_relieved: that’s not tiny at all! I hope you feel better soon!

3 Likes

I hope you are ok! Please keep an eye on things and know that sometimes whiplash pain can take a few days to show up. Take care of yourself!

3 Likes

I’m not sure if I have a cold. I am sure that I feel like yuck.