Tiny Complaints

I’m extra stiff today. I can only raise my arms up to about shoulder level. Someone needs to take my joints and Smacky’s and…like…average them somehow.

4 Likes

My bus timetable is changing in a way that makes my life harder. Blergh. I don’t want to have to drive!!

4 Likes

I support this.

Today I did stuff without a break, past the point of damage. Tomorrow’s mandatory activities are extensive.

2 Likes

I am unnecessarily cranky with one of my coworkers for fucking up in such a way that I’m not getting a free burrito.

I mean he’s fucked up in a lot of other ways that are more important probably, but… BURRITO.

5 Likes

Let him know that he owes you a burrito!

3 Likes

There is not enough coffee in the world…:sleeping:

But at least it’s good coffee?

3 Likes

I want some food, but not any food I have in the house. And I’m too lay to go get anything.

1 Like

I am too tired to move and everything hurts and I have therapy soon. Can the therapist come talk to me while I take a bath?

5 Likes

It’s worth asking

I’ve been in meetings all day and have had to poop for four hours.

My phone croaked.

1 Like

My internet was down for SIX HOURS today and I went through withdrawal.

5 Likes

MY BOOKS ARE STILL STICK IN CHINA. THE ONES I PAID EXTRA MONEY TO GET TO ME FAST.

8 Likes

My tiny complaint is that most of @Smacky’s tiny complaints are not actually tiny. I want for less hard stuff for my friend.

10 Likes

I tried to make pasta carbonara but made pasta with scrambled eggs instead. My tony victor is that it’s still delicious.

5 Likes

<3

1 Like

I feel chilled. I suspect due to watching my calories and not sleeping over 6 hours for 4 nights now :confused: Bad choices.

3 Likes

My freezer is not filled with breakfast burritos and I want one.

1 Like

My dogs have reliably gotten up very early every day all summer. Summer is supposed to be when you sleep in, but the dogs didn’t get the memo. Instead Daisy has urgently needed to pee between 6 and 7 every day.

School will start soon and I will have missed my 2019 sleeping in window.

At least they’re cute.

3 Likes

My little dude’s disability worker is amazing with him and terrible at being organized. She planned a huge exciting day for him that includes horseback riding and a beach and all sorts of good stuff. The whole thing depends on me driving them somewhere at 11. But she is sketchy and can’t leave until 12.30. I have a really full, stressful day and I’m fasting for a painful procedure later and am not ok with this. I can’t cancel without breaking little dude’s heart but I am just generally pissed off with the worker messing up my day.
Grump.

8 Likes