Share your pets!

Piggy bank shoot done. We might have a Lego house somewhere in the basement. I could dig that up on Saturday and see what we can do.

3 Likes

Your will shall be done. I’ll get the cats and the stuff together tonight.

2 Likes

My old lady getting financially fit.

11 Likes

She’s so pretty! :heart_eyes_cat:
…Desire to have a cat intensifies…

3 Likes

Omg I love everything.

It is hot. The krmithound seems to be melting.

19 Likes

Aww. Poor puppers.

Just a tad dramatic.

5 Likes

Trying to convince kitty to cooperate with a video, but he’s very suspicious of these objects I keep putting next to him.

13 Likes

That is some impressive cat stink-eye. :joy:

3 Likes

This is Willow, our much-loved 3 yr old Jack Russell x Cav. We downsized and having a pup wasn’t part of the plan, then soon afterwards our daughter asked if she and her 4 month old pup could move back home!

15 Likes

My dog is being so cute this morning, I can hardly stand it. Her little stumpy legs get me every time :sob::heart_eyes:

15 Likes

12 Likes

Oh my goodness, what an adorable combination of breeds! What’s Willow’s personality like? Cavs and Jack Russells do not have similar personalities in my experience so I’m curious what comes through in Willow.

5 Likes

12 Likes

I think my cat has anxiety around money:

16 Likes

Thanks @noitsbecky. In her case Jack Russell characteristics seem to dominate in spades!

Mind you we have had no previous experience in either breed. She was a very active and mischievous puppy so we spent quite a bit of time on the interweb trying to understand what we had let ourselves in for! Especially because we had just down-sized from a house with backyard etc to an apartment, albeit quite large. Luckily there are lots of great parks close to us.
She likes to be kept busy, enjoys working for food and treats and just generally doing stuff with her family. If she decides its time to play she will sit in front of my husband with a toy indefinitely until he gives in and plays with her for a bit. Enjoys training eg agility, nose-work and picks things up quite well and is definitely food-motivated! She has 2 long walks or park visits a day and loves, loves, loves chasing and returning balls. Not a lap dog unless she is tired and relaxed in the evenings.

Now we can’t imagine life without her!

13 Likes

13 Likes

She sounds fun, but exhausting! :wink:

1 Like

Small cat has crawled underneath a giant mountain of extra dog bedding.

16 Likes