Share your pets!

This is deeply accurate. They are all crazy weimaraners.

1 Like

Yes but the baby ones are even crazier.

2 Likes

The sleepiest cat there ever was:

21 Likes

So bananas! I’ve watched a lot of dogs, none exhausts me more or makes me giggle as hard as this crazy pup.

1 Like

My lifesaving angel.

18 Likes

Here’s that previously sick backyard breeder pup I brought on as a client a few weeks ago. She’s doing SO GREAT!

18 Likes

These two are also new to my client crew, they are a HOOT. :sparkling_heart:
*blurry pic. Sorry

19 Likes

LAST ONE, I PROMISE.
Another newer-ish client. From this angle he looks pretty small but he’s close to 120 I believe. Big cuddle bug.

16 Likes

That kitty has every color of fur! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I want to be this cat. Who should I petition?

8 Likes

No! No promising that! Keep them coming, please!

5 Likes

15 Likes

Did that little friend put that bag of cat food there? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love Weimaraners but I can never have one because I couldn’t keep up. I used to love seeing them at the dog park though.

WHAT FRECKS SAID.

Elle, is Percy causing chaos?

2 Likes

Percy looks as though he is scolding you for not leaving the bag open for him. Black cats are the best and so is this thread.

7 Likes

Airing the furry ones

13 Likes

OMG. Why kitty so sleepy? Too many double shifts?

2 Likes

The little trouble maker was offended that I was eating chips and salsa and not sharing. He went on the counter and knocked the chips down. I returned and he said maow as pictured. Very plaintive. He has a lot of feelings

8 Likes

Extremely sorry for the #spon, but if you have a cutie and a phone camera and want to help OMD out, I have a
VERY CRUCIAL TIME-SENSITIVE ASK

If you have a cat and Oh My Dollar! merch (book, stickers) - can you spare a few minutes and film your kitty with it and send it to me before Saturday (Sunday for aussies)?

Phone footage is fine, max length 15 seconds. You can upload here (via google drive, counts against my upload limit not yours)

If you don’t have merch but do have a cat, I also clips of need cats with these things:

• Cat with Cat-sized houses (maybe you have a dollhouse? a lego house?)
  • Cats with wallets
  • Cats with stock certificates
  • Cats with piggy banks
  • Cats with credit cards
  • Cats wearing graduation caps (or maybe just sitting on them to be realistic)

Need more kitties!!!

3 Likes