Share your pets!

She sounds fun, but exhausting! :wink:

1 Like

Small cat has crawled underneath a giant mountain of extra dog bedding.

16 Likes

Not my baybee, but a v sweet boy.

My baybeeee.

15 Likes

Floof is a work supurrvisor.

13 Likes

There is a gorgeous jumping spider on the light fixture in my kitchen. The Majestic Derp is so mad that he can’t get it. And is telling everyone all about it. :joy:

18 Likes

Jumping spiders are so cute (but your cat is cuter)! Smart place for a spider, though. I was just telling D that he needs to clean the light fixture in our bedroom.

3 Likes

Protecting her banana:

19 Likes

Pretty kitty was glued to me yesterday. :heart:

15 Likes

TC. <3

(also her name is not edited out if you wanted to do that)

2 Likes

Oops! That’s okay. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I heart her name.

3 Likes

She will investigate a vacuum cleaner with her entire face as it advances towards her.
We’ll pretend it’s curiosity and bravery and not her being a dumb little shit that I love. :heart:

8 Likes

these snores :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

12 Likes

CUDDLE KITTENS

13 Likes

Is she hugging herself? I’m ded.

2 Likes

Hey name is Curious Georgia? That is the cutest thing!! She’s so pretty :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Remember this cat? She was adopted out on May 9th (along with her sister) and…
The next week gave birth to SURPRISE KITTENS at her new home.
If I get pictures I’ll share. :3
Everyone was… very surprised.

8 Likes

WHOA

1 Like

Oh my! Surprise! How did the vets miss that? (I assume she got medical care before being fostered?) Usually here, they always spay/neuter before adopting cats out. Our two were fixed at 8 weeks, before they were put out on the adoption floor, which seems SO young to me but that’s apparently what shelters here do now.

They were brought in to the local humane society before being sent to the organization we foster with. The humane society indicated they saw a spay scar and marked her down as all set. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes