Share your pets!

12 Likes

I think my cat has anxiety around money:

16 Likes

Thanks @noitsbecky. In her case Jack Russell characteristics seem to dominate in spades!

Mind you we have had no previous experience in either breed. She was a very active and mischievous puppy so we spent quite a bit of time on the interweb trying to understand what we had let ourselves in for! Especially because we had just down-sized from a house with backyard etc to an apartment, albeit quite large. Luckily there are lots of great parks close to us.
She likes to be kept busy, enjoys working for food and treats and just generally doing stuff with her family. If she decides its time to play she will sit in front of my husband with a toy indefinitely until he gives in and plays with her for a bit. Enjoys training eg agility, nose-work and picks things up quite well and is definitely food-motivated! She has 2 long walks or park visits a day and loves, loves, loves chasing and returning balls. Not a lap dog unless she is tired and relaxed in the evenings.

Now we can’t imagine life without her!

13 Likes

13 Likes

She sounds fun, but exhausting! :wink:

1 Like

Small cat has crawled underneath a giant mountain of extra dog bedding.

16 Likes

Not my baybee, but a v sweet boy.

My baybeeee.

15 Likes

Floof is a work supurrvisor.

13 Likes

There is a gorgeous jumping spider on the light fixture in my kitchen. The Majestic Derp is so mad that he can’t get it. And is telling everyone all about it. :joy:

18 Likes

Jumping spiders are so cute (but your cat is cuter)! Smart place for a spider, though. I was just telling D that he needs to clean the light fixture in our bedroom.

3 Likes

Protecting her banana:

19 Likes

Pretty kitty was glued to me yesterday. :heart:

15 Likes

TC. <3

(also her name is not edited out if you wanted to do that)

2 Likes

Oops! That’s okay. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I heart her name.

3 Likes

She will investigate a vacuum cleaner with her entire face as it advances towards her.
We’ll pretend it’s curiosity and bravery and not her being a dumb little shit that I love. :heart:

8 Likes

these snores :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

12 Likes

CUDDLE KITTENS

13 Likes

Is she hugging herself? I’m ded.

2 Likes

Hey name is Curious Georgia? That is the cutest thing!! She’s so pretty :slight_smile:

4 Likes