Your Very Own Personal Shopper

Team ugly yellow legal pad. You’re not alone.

3 Likes

I don’t like the texture of the yellow pad, plus pages tear out. I’m talking this.

5 Likes

If it’s not on my phone, it doesn’t exist.

3 Likes

Oh right… inexpensive non-aesthetic notebooks actually exist. Thanks for the reminder. :joy: I can just pick one out at the grocery store!

Of course, letting myself look at the stationery aisle in the grocery store is always dangerous.

9 Likes

You are not alone, haha, that’s what I use too!

3 Likes

Oh I know! I just meant I’m also team not pretty but very functional and cheap notebook.

3 Likes

I posted this on funny things but maybe it goes here and maybe it’s this forum’s mascot.

12 Likes

Add a cat and you’re golden.

4 Likes

The meaning-changing typo bothered me there and it bothers me here.

4 Likes

I’m totally missing the typo. Help?

1 Like

Stationary is keeping still. Stationery is stuff you write on.

9 Likes

I fully assumed it was a sex reference I didn’t understand :laughing: and I thought bindr was referencing chest binders. I guess bc of the reference to being queer? And Grindr?

I’m an idiot.

5 Likes

Not an idiot. I was trying to work out something like that, too. Then I realized if it was stationery it made more sense.

3 Likes

If it makes a difference, English is not Sophie Hagen’s first language. I doubt they know or care about the stationery/ stationary issue.

4 Likes

If you had this shopping list where would you go?

borax
washing soda
citric acid

I want to make my own detergent and dishwasher soap.

5 Likes

I’d go to a national chain grocery store.

4 Likes

They’ll have borax and washing soda???

1 Like

They did last time I bought. Then again, I believe the store I am thinking of was acquired since the last time I shopped for such things. Otherwise I would look at Walmart.

3 Likes

Oh wow, thank you! I thought these were much more specialty than that. I’ll try Walmart!

3 Likes

I just checked a Kroger/owned by Kroger store near me (via the app) and they had both items. The borax mentioned low stock, so maybe there are shortages to look out for.

3 Likes