Your Very Own Personal Shopper

Thanks! I wish I could give you an “above and beyond” instead of just a :heart: !

5 Likes

Citric acid will be with the canning stuff.

4 Likes

Yes! Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Depending on the quantities… probably bulk barn. This is not helpful to you

4 Likes

In the US we have a store called Dress Barn. Perhaps they know each other?

12 Likes

They are cousins on their mother’s side.

9 Likes

I know that I want to get to know her better

7 Likes

I love you both :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m considering getting a twin XL bed.

possibly irrelevant use details

To put up against our king bed. We’re both bed hogs and I suspect as I expand over the next several months we’ll be in each other’s shit.

We’ll likely be making this a parent bed for the nursery some time after the birth.

Looking for something budget, and on the firm side. Our current bed is firm and spring less so I guess foam? Will see nightly use for 6-9 months and then probably more intermittent use after that.

2 Likes

I will always rep the lucid firm:
Lucid 10 Inch Memory Foam- Twin XL Size Mattress – Firm – Gel Infusion – Hypoallergenic Bamboo Charcoal- Mattress in a Box https://a.co/d/cGQj47h

They’ve been great. And once Latte started yeeting herself from the crib, the bedroom parent bed became the toddler floor bed and it’s been excellent :+1:

4 Likes

here to second that recommendation. I got it after @Bracken_Joy’s recommendation and love it, and my parents have bought two as well after sleeping on mine in my guest room for 3 weeks. It’s a great price for the quality!

3 Likes

Nice! This looks great, thank you.

2 Likes

Lucid is so great! We’ve had 2 now and the first is still used 10ish years later for our guest room. Definitely a great mattress especially for the price.

3 Likes

Yep we have 3 now- a Queen in the guest and our room, and the twin in Latte’s room. No regrets. Ours is starting to lose edge integrity a bit, but it got heavy use sitting on the side as part of newborn care and pregnant-me body changes. It’s also like 6 years old now so not a bad run for a mattress we got for like $120 at that point :laughing:

And the firm starts out FIRM. It was described as my mom as “like camping” and “wooden”. Which is perfect for us :+1:

2 Likes

I have several pieces of original art on paper that are 9x12

Most frames assume 8x10 mattes. I don’t want to cut a custom matte. Best place to find non-standard sizes? Or another idea I’m not thinking of yet?

Maybe one of those big craft stores (in the U.S., a place like Michael’s) or “big box” frame shop? 9x12 actually isn’t all that uncommon and you should be able to find it at any place that sells a lot of frames.

2 Likes

Yup, a Michaels type craft/hobby place would be my go to. In fact looks like they’ve got a few options in stock. Also Amazon because what don’t they have?

4 Likes

Audiobooks/authors which are fun easy listens and not too murdery/sexy or sweary?

I mainly like listening to thrillers and murders. But I can change

4 Likes

Kevin Kwan? Definitely a comfort listen for me :slight_smile:

I lol’d

1 Like

I like audiobooks of memoirs from female comedians - Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Mindy Kaling, etc, esp because they read it themselves.

2 Likes