Your Very Own Personal Shopper

I am looking for flannel sheets.

I’ve taken to sleeping in a flannel lined sleeping bag recently, and my husband would love for me to be back in the bed.

I just don’t want crappy ones.

3 Likes

We got the LL Bean ones on the recommendation of this forum last year. I do not regret it. They’re like $115 but they’re awesome. So thick and luxurious.

ETA I think they’re the wire cutter top pick too

1 Like

They’re so goooood

Lands End has great flannel sheets!

I have flannel sheets from Garnet Hill (6 years+ of winter use) and Target (2 years of winter use). Both sets have held up nicely. Also, a few years ago my husband gave me a 2-zone heated mattress pad (so I could heat my side but not his side) and it is :chefs kiss:.

Anyone know of a big cat tree with platforms and hidey holes big enough for some pretty big cats? My girl is 12 lbs at one and a half years old and still seems to be growing, and my boy is flagging behind a bit at 10 lbs but still has skinny teen hips so I suspect he’ll fill out more too.

1 Like

I have pretty giant cats (18-20 lbs, 15 lbs, 13 lbs, etc) and have had good luck with Amarkat brand. They are not remotely aesthetic but they are pretty sturdy when my cats hurtle up/down at scary speeds! (Still usually ground them against at least one wall though)

This is the one I have now
Had this one in the past

Eventually they just get too full of cat hair or the sisal gets too well loved. I think they might sell replacement parts though.

2 Likes

Wait now I’m not sure if I got lands end or LL bean. :grimacing::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

You wanted big!! It’s super sturdy and Emma loves the hammock.

P.S. Siberians reach full size at 5 years old

2 Likes

I told my vet that and she’s like “nah they won’t get that much bigger” and I’m like “lol ok.”

2 Likes

Anneke is probably 15 pounds by now and she’s almost 3 years old. She has huge paws and is going to be massive if she keeps growing! Emma is maybe 11-12 pounds and is built like a small barrel covered in fluff. I don’t know if she’ll get that much bigger.

2 Likes

Anneke is almost Luigi sized!

1 Like

He’s so small! She’s so big!!

3 Likes

Does anyone know a specific notebook brand/style that has more than 365 lined or gridded pages? I could get a line-a-day journal but I want to follow the Wheel of the Year, so start on Imbolc ideally (February 1) and have a bit of flexibility for extra pages in between each holiday, since the observed dates are not always perfectly spaced.

1 Like

Maybe not what you’re looking for, but something like a discbound with large discs should allow you to pick your # of pages and format of pages?

2 Likes

I love a basic coil bound notebook. They aren’t fancy so I can add stickers and doodles and I’m not wrecking an aesthetic. 500 pages is totally doable. Cheap a f.

I realize this preference makes me an outsider on this forum so I usually keep quiet about it. :joy:

14 Likes

I’ll be weird with you. Aside from a grocery list I shove in my back pocket every now and again, I don’t write things on paper anymore.

4 Likes

Hey, spiral bound notebooks made up my OG notebook hoard.

Mumble mumble largely stolen from my workplaces mumble mumble.

6 Likes

Ftfy

7 Likes

I mean they all started out for work notes at least.

3 Likes