Your Very Own Personal Shopper

I think the navy would look much better than the grey!

5 Likes

The gray might be too gray for the more brown floors. Also the blue camp chair looks good with the paint color. I also say navy.

4 Likes

ooo really! I literally have no eye for this stuff, but I do prefer the navy, just because I love the contrast with the wooden legs. Also I’m a total mess so I know I will ruin the grey one in about a week

5 Likes

Navy!

3 Likes

Navy navy navy!

3 Likes

Ordering the Navy!! Weeeeeee my very own first couch ever. I am so excited to hang somewhere besides my bed 24/7 haha

16 Likes

Congratulations!!! I feel like buying a couch is a true rite of passage.

5 Likes

I feel like a Real Adult now and also like my house is finally going to be so comfy cozy!

9 Likes

Next stop: top hat and a monocle

6 Likes

Does anyone know where to get a good deal on outdoor planters? Does that exist? I went to a local nursery with my gift card from mother’s day and was quite shocked at the prices. So I went to Home Depot and I was still quite shocked by the prices. I guess I just didn’t realize big ceramic pots were so expensive.

4 Likes

They are SO expensive. Costco sometimes has them for much less than anywhere else, but more than anything getting something that just looks like ceramic but isn’t ceramic is going to be the easiest way around it.

5 Likes

Ceramic is a scam. Get the resin ceramic look pots and you’ll be able to move them yourself and they won’t break when a freak windstorm comes through and knocks all you planters over, laying waste to hundreds of dollars worth of pots.

No, I’m not still mad at Nature, why do you ask?

13 Likes

What! Over $600 for a Home Depot pot?!? I would never have guessed that.

4 Likes

IKEA has the most reasonabke big pots Ive seen

5 Likes

Facebook marketplace and estate sales are your bet bets for cool old pots.

7 Likes

I bought all of mine at the ReStore and then had to carry them home.

2 Likes

I’ve been mad at Nature since the freak ice storm of 2021, so I get it. Your advice sounds very sound. I think I will follow it.

1 Like

@noitsbecky we have a couple and they’re great. I can actually pick them up and move them around instead of slowly rotating the pots on the ground to relocate them.

Unfortunately I haven’t found any attractive ones for sale at the local nurseries (one came with the house and one I got from BN), so let me know if you find any! I suspect it’s related to COVID supply issues…

4 Likes

Has anyone had experience with a fitbit? I’m looking into getting something to monitor my heart rate, and I’m outside the apple vortex, but I’m not quite sure which one to get or if it’ll work well.

3 Likes

Yep. We’ve had a few. Currently have the charge 5. I’ve found the heart rate to be reliable. I like that it tells about HRV and apnea too.

3 Likes