Your Very Own Personal Shopper

someone at some point was posting really cool swimsuits which were more gender neutral and came in larger sizes and weren’t horrible manufacturers.

Help?

Measurements are 38" full bust and 48" mid-hip (~52 low hip), which makes clothes challenging at the best of times.

8 Likes

Came here for the same request!

3 Likes

There’s no delicate way to put this but I need new underwear (bottoms, not bras) - share your fave brands if they apply?

Fit details

I used to wear aerie or calvin klein but my glutes and thighs have grown a lot and basically I’ve sized out of these brands. I want a standard bikini type style with coverage in the back, but I have a bigger butt compared to everything else and that’s proving challenging. I don’t like when the back part cuts my cheeks in half, feels like it’s all migrating towards the cleftal horizon, haha. I don’t really care what they look like and if they wear well and last al long time I’m ok spending a bit more.

4 Likes

This is my issue and surprisingly I’ve found my best option (they returned!!!) to be the felina undies from Costco.

Looks like you can get them not at Costco but they’re waaaaay more. 5 for $40 instead of 5 for like $16.

https://www.costco.com/felina-ladies’-cotton-stretch-hipster%2C-5-pack.product.100571754.html

5 Likes

Good rec, thanks! Those look comfy :slight_smile:

Yeah I can’t handle the “taped halfway on my buttcheeks” feeling.

2 Likes

Hahaha, I love the comments section on the site, everyone is like “so I have a big butt…” lol. Do you put yours in the dryer? And if so did you go up a size? I think I might try the hipster style since I’m v short.

4 Likes

I do put them in the dryer. I’m not sure what I did with size because pregnancy and BFing and DR and another pregnancy and loss has done very weird things to my body. I will say, the size has tracked with the size of yoga pants I wear, if that helps?

2 Likes

I have these (at non Costco prices :sob:) and I like them, but they are higher waisted than I expected. Just a heads up!

3 Likes

That’s why I was thinking the hipster might be better for me, thanks for confirming! I have a really short torso so high waist is boob height for me, lol.

2 Likes

Ooo I am also on the undies hunt, and have a bigger butt in proportion to the rest of me. I recently tried to buy some target undies in a size up from normal to see if they would be more comfy but…they are too exposed for me, haha. I’ll have to grab a pack of these next time I’m at Costco, thanks for the rec!

4 Likes

Maybe my butt is really long? Or just that I’m tall? I wear fairly low cut pants and they don’t show over :woman_shrugging: (Not 90s low cut, but compared to pants cuts now lol, medium cut feels high on me)

I have a short torso relative to my height, but it’s still longer than a short person’s torso I suppose!

I’m pretty obsessed with these bamboo underoos. Depending on the color they’re $10-15 so a bit more of a splurge, but 1 year in I think they’ll last for another 5. Women’s Underwear in Cloud – Kyte BABY

2 Likes

Cool! Thank you :slight_smile:

Help
Has anyone bought a swimsuit recently?
Where are we buying cute swimsuits these days?!
I have a pool party to go to so my goal is to look cute, not to swim efficiently

3 Likes

Cupshe suits on Amazon. Also Hilor.

1 Like

They also sell Cupshe through Target, for easy in-store returns :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A good litter box with high walls? Gross cat details to come. The oldest cat sometimes sticks her butt over the edge so she’s standing in the box but peeing directly on the floor. And all the cats end up getting spray on the walls and tracking litter onto the floor. Any particular brand or shape or material that’s recommended?

2 Likes

honestly I pick up the larger covered boxes from Mud Bay or even Walmart. sometimes I leave the kids on but take off the doors, but after a while the seams get pretty gross. when I leave the kids off, I overlap puppy pads underneath and around (on the walls if against one or in the corner). Karma does this too, only she doesn’t stick out, just doesn’t sink her rear end so like one every four box visits result in a mess.

2 Likes

We have this one and it’s great!

https://www.petsmart.com/cat/litter-and-waste-disposal/litter-boxes/petmate-booda-clean-step-litter-box-5216697.html?msclkid=f3ad5080e6fc117363ac32620af07679&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=US_MSN_Shopping_Hardgoods_LIA_All&utm_term=4581115208820568&utm_content=US_MSN_Shopping_Hardgoods_LIA_All&gclid=f3ad5080e6fc117363ac32620af07679&gclsrc=3p.ds

2 Likes