Your Very Own Personal Shopper

That’s a good idea!

2 Likes

Younger people aren’t interested in crystal and antique stores are filled with them!

My dad had boxes of Czech crystal that someone gave him. After he died my sister took her favorite pieces and then we gave two good sized boxes to his friend who was the executor of the estate.

3 Likes

Do your diamonds point out and the others point in? It’s hard to tell.

1 Like

I can’t tell what the others do. I felt like my diamond shapes were more squarish and theirs were more smooshed?

2 Likes

I definitely would not spend $400 if they are not an exact match.

2 Likes

Just be sure to lead test anything that you’re going to use.

3 Likes

They are definitely not an exact match. Can you reach out to the Waterford Crystal people for help identifying the pattern?

But otherwise, I would go with @Meowmalade’s suggestion.

6 Likes

Agree! Not an exact match at all. If there is a waterford subreddit they can find it. Or if your store is a real waterford store.

What are protections like on ebay? I know when I looked up my pattern I found real second hand dealers.

2 Likes

https://www.replacements.com/crystal-waterford-crystal/b/002-801352?page=2

1 Like

Is there a mop/bucket that doesn’t suck to use? Like what’s the best mop for lazy people? I think there was like a viral mop on tiktok at one point is it what I want? It like, spins or something?

2 Likes

Maybe O-cedar? My mom likes hers, but we have hardwood and I can’t comment on it personally. It is spinny, though :slight_smile:

4 Likes

We use something like this: Amazon.com

2 Likes

I bought the iRobot braava (Wirecutter top rec for robomops), and I love it.

It’s basically like a robot swiffer (I get reusable mop heads for it). Does it get the floor as clean as I would mopping by hand? No - but the alternative for us isn’t mopping by hand, it’s not mopping at all so :joy:.

4 Likes

Yeah I’m nasty and have probably averaged less than one mopping per year since we moved in.

2 Likes

That’s the one we have. Husband does all the cleaning and he seems very happy with it. If it were up to me/my responsibility, we’d either Swiffer wetjet it or get a mopping robot.

The ocedar one wrings out the water for you in a spinny pedal thing and the bucket is easy enough to carry around.

1 Like

I have a vileda spray mop (o cedar to you) and at least 3 extra pads. I use it almost daily (thanks kids). I then steam clean every few months to get it clean clean.

I clean my floors in more ways and more often in a week than I used to in a year, and they generally look worse

12 Likes

God truer words I’ve never seen.

8 Likes

Can anyone recommend a B Complex vitamin that is the type that is like drops (like you put 3 drops in some water), preferably available on a reputable site?

I really cannot handle the horse pill form the B Complex vitamins tend to be, and the only “drops” style I have seen in my local shops is B12 only and I’d really like B Complex (and when I lived elsewhere I was able to find them, but I don’t remember the brand). I tried one type that is a refrigerated liquid but a “serving” is 1Tbsp, and it is kind of vile tasting (IMO).

So, looking for suggestions.

3 Likes

I don’t know, but I do pay for a consumer lab subscription, and can send you what they say?

3 Likes

Please!! :heart:

1 Like