Your Very Own Personal Shopper

Not drops but are tiny: Superior Source brand that are very small and dissolve under your tongue. I take the B12 methylfolate but I also found this B Complex with a quick search (I’m sure can also find in vitamin stores, I used to get it from the fancy pharmacy that went out of business):

https://www.amazon.com/Superior-Source-Complex-Nutritional-Supplements/dp/B003AVIR8S

2 Likes

So, I just pitched my mopping choices on the unfucking thread: The Unf*ck It Thread - #1146 by galliver

Disclaimer: everyone’s pain points are different. I hated going over floors 2x to sweep or vac then mop, and mopping IME does not pick up hair, fluff, and crunchies. I would go fully auto like Anne B but we leave too much crud out to have something running around. And I don’t trust it.

So I splurged on the wet-dry vac and honestly no regrets. It does have cons (it’s loud, drying parts sit out for days before someone is arsed to reassemble it… also it leaves water streaks but idgaf, it’s clean! er. Than before. ), but it does do the 1-pass cleaning I wanted, and I don’t mind running it as often as a vacuum (ideally weekly, optimistically 2 weeks, realistically at least monthly :sweat_smile:) I also have a flat HW mop from a prior apartment (never used here) and a swiffer for the stairs and kitchen and spot cleans.

If this didn’t exist I’d probably try an cedar spin mop (maybe it picks up the crunchies? With its fluffy tentacles?) and a steam mop…

I was going to give a quick response and here I am monologuing again. Sorry!

10 Likes

I remember a few people posting about a Costco set of glass containers maybe a year Ago, I think @Meowmalade was one of the people who bought them? Does anyone have an easy link if you’re still liking them? For things like veggie storage jb the fridge.

4 Likes

I know we posted a lot about the plastic produce keepers like for berries.

1 Like

Are there any comfortable jeans out there for petite curvy mom bods?

Do not want:

• so high waisted they’re for standing only (lol)
  • jeggings that are too loosey goosey to hold a shape
  • pre-distressed
  • baggy ass
6 Likes

This is what I was thinking of, I misremembered. Thanks!

3 Likes

(Dishwasher safe is a LIE though haha IME)

1 Like

Have you tried Gloria Vanderbilt Amanda jeans? They come in a variety of waist heights, but nothing really low, so you’d have to check that out to see what you think.

3 Likes

Ive has some luck with jcrew recently. I’m 5’4" but have a very long torso so I’m just on the edge of petit sizing (but very curvy on my lower half!)

1 Like

lol YUP I learned that fast after warping a few I put on the top rack :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah luckily it was just one lid we made funky but I was still like :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

https://www.costco.com/prokeeper-4-piece-fresh-produce-keeper-set.product.100471864.html

I still like them! I removed a couple of drawers in the fridge and put these in instead :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Those are my pants. The petites are actually petite. I have them in many colors.

Kohls always has them and Costco sometimes has them.

4 Likes

I went to Winners and tried on a bunch. Some were okay but not holy grail. I will try again. I was advised this is how we buy jeans. Also they were all under $50 which is a plus

Marshalls or something

2 Likes

I own 7 pairs of various lengths and colors and thicknesses.

2 Likes

Ok no actually!! I’ll try them at kohls that sounds great

2 Likes

Is there a charging cable protector that actually works well? I got those little spiral things and they seem not great.

1 Like

I know exactly which lightbulb I want to buy but I cannot figure out where to buy it. I want A21-GEN-75 from this website (A-Type LED Bulbs | Cree Lighting) or another 1100 lumen, 2700K, LED lightbulb for enclosed fixtures but I can’t find anywhere to buy just one. Why is this so hard and is there an online lighting store that would have this?

1 Like

Is this for a phone? If so, allow me to sing the praises of a totally different option, a magnetic charging cable and little divot that you plug into the port on your phone and leave there until you want to transfer data with a USB cable. I absolutely love mine, and I don’t have to worry about my charging port anymore. Husband’s charging port no longer fills up with pocket lint.

Here’s what I mean (and it can also be bought from the evil empire).

4 Likes

Maybe? GE Series 13W Dimmable Led A21 A-Shape Warm White 2700K 12422 Light Bulb-75W Equiv Amazon.com

2 Likes