Yoga With Adrienne - 30 Day Journey

I did my day 11, which wasn’t YWA but SarahBethYoga. It was nice and gentle, which is good since I haven’t done anything for over a month, yoga-wise.

5 Likes

Did day 28. Which was one of those super low key could have done immediately after noping on day 27 either of the times I tried. ohwell.

3 Likes

And day 29 complete before my birthday. I’m not going to do day 30.

I looked, and one of my old favourite yoga programs is up on youtube at the moment (20 Minute Yoga Practices - YouTube @Cereal I think we’ve talked about this one before), so the shadowy one is picking them up for me, and I’ll go through to see which ones I want to keep. And I’ll also play with the other years and one off YwA to see what resonates for me.

6 Likes

Helpful, thank you! I did find their website and lesson one is a free sample you can access (it’s the only one I’ve done and I haven’t been doing enough to venture outside of it).

Good job finishing the 29 days!

2 Likes

Yay for finishing, @plainjane! I didn’t do day 30, either.

I am no longer doing something every single morning, but I am being really thoughtful and intentional about my movement. Monday I had an MRI that was really draining (plus I had done a 45 minute strength video the day before that I was still tired from!), and I took a couple of walks but didn’t do any yoga or Jazzercise. Yesterday I rode my bike to work for the first time in probably six or seven weeks, so I did not do other exercise.

Today I did a Sarah Beth prenatal video, the one with “workout” in the title. It justified the name, at least for me! I was puffing a little and I’m only 13 weeks. Felt good. Need to try out some other sources for prenatal as well.

5 Likes

That was Feb 9. My 39th consecutive day of yoga practice for 2022. I have not practiced yoga at all since then. This is why I resisted missing even one day. Because once that streak was broken, I was like Yoga? What’s that?

So I really admire those who missed days but kept going with the 30-day challenge. Congratulations to all who finished.

Now: March. We’d discussed doing another 30-day challenge. I think the one from Jan 2021 (Breathe), right? Who’s in? @darlingpants I think you were the one who recommended Breathe.

6 Likes

I’m on vacation so I won’t be around for the first few days, but I liked Breath a lot last year!

@ElleP and I were discussing our desire to aim for 15 days of yoga in August. So resurrecting the thread. :slight_smile:

I did yoga on Monday, but not today. So I’m perfectly on track.

6 Likes

I want to join but it’s entirely possible I will backload.

2 Likes

I think the more the merrier, even if it is just intention in the first half

1 Like

I’m glad you resurrected this thread, because I was meaning to go look for it. I just started 30 days of HOME (Jan 2020, I think?) today. Would love to have others along.

4 Likes

I’m trying to stay active without overloading my workout schedule, but I do want to do yoga like 2x a week for the lovely anti-pain benefits. Starting with tomorrow. Probably gonna be DownDog not YWA, and not gonna lie, it may all be restorative. But with climbing and my new small group training class, I need it! (my arms hurt today…in an OK way)

5 Likes

I’m here too. I recently started YWA, one of the thirty day things in her old place. I’m on day 5 and only doing it two or three times a week.

7 Likes

I’m here; one day done. I’m doing my Sivananda practice

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing that, Crow, I haven’t seen this particular series before!

4 Likes

I’m currently traveling so not able to practice with too much regularity, but I did use a YWA video last time I had a private space that allowed for some exercise. It’s nice how most videos don’t require much space or any equipment :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And completed my session for today.

Hot yoga :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have been doing assorted poses everyday, but only one more session so far. I might end uo backloaded for yoga

5 Likes

I just did her “Yoga after Sitting All Day” video, and it kicked my 65-year-old ass.

5 Likes

Yoga today.

Still hot yoga.

3 Likes