Yoga With Adrienne - 30 Day Journey

For the third consecutive year I’m planning on doing the Yoga with Adrienne 30 day journey. Maybe this year I’ll get past day two or three?

Join me and we can either keep each other accountable or fail together!
@darlingpants @Elle

14 Likes

Planning to do this!

5 Likes

Yes, I want to do this! Count me in

3 Likes

I can’t do this specific challenge, but I can cheerlead!

5 Likes

I signed up for the list, let’s see if this sticks.

3 Likes

I always wondered if the time zone on the upload made it harder to complete. What time does it even post in Australia?

2 Likes

Yeah we get it pretty much a day behind. Or in the evening of the day. Looks like day 1 drops at 8pm tonight (New Years Day).

2 Likes

In 2020 I made it to Day 14. Not in January, but I kept a tab open all year and that’s as far as I got.

In 2021 I got as far as day 6 (I did days 5 and 6 in mid-November).

My goal for 2022 is to finish the month. At some point during the year. But I’ll join this challenge and try to keep up.

9 Likes

This is my goal too. I might not finish it Jan 30th. But I’m happy with like… July 30th?

4 Likes

Video up now - but no proper yoga in this one.

5 Likes

@Meowkins

1 Like

I signed up. Its been a long time since I tried to do yoga. Hope this works.

4 Likes

My YouTube suggested a playlist that already had 31 videos so I did day one already since I knew Kiddo was preoccupied and I felt like of “use it or lose it” about my uninterrupted time.

Thoughts in no particular order:
Probably need to get a yoga mat. The floor is hard.
Putting it on the tv was actually not as helpful as I thought it would be, the picture was bigger but it was up high. When I was laying flat on the floor and she was flat on the floor, I couldn’t actually see her. Guess I’ll just use my phone next time.
I appreciate that she was laughing at herself a bit about dog hair on the floor. My floor definitely also had dog hair and dust bunnies and crap I had to move to even have room to do yoga.

Also thank you PDM for putting together this challenge, I wouldn’t have done even this much without it. This is as close to group work out sessions as I can get.

9 Likes

Day 0 complete!

3 Likes

Did an old one since the one today was too short/non-yoga for my liking!

4 Likes

This is the one I chose if anyone else is feeling similarly. Lotsa twists and bends.

3 Likes

I’m gonna fail this challenge already because I just wanna veg out

4 Likes

She has a 7 minute bedtime yoga that will help you do just that.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Thank you! I watched the intro video and realized all I had to do was lie on my couch and bring my hands together and that was acceptable

10 Likes