Yoga With Adrienne - 30 Day Journey

Anither two real oractices and a lot of poses in bed last night. We will generously say this pits me at 5/15

4 Likes

you’re ahead of me, I’ll need to do something tonight :slight_smile:

1 Like

Managed to do exercise 3 days in a row, 2x Stretching video and 1x YWA, the abs one from her 30 day move program that we did in January :slight_smile:

Last night and today it’s a no aircon night (35C/95F daytime temp) so noooo way I can get any movement in in the room. I’m doing lots of small trail hikes though.

5 Likes

last night didn’t happen, but I did get in a session this morning (YWA: movement medicine energy practice).

I don’t have my seating kneel back yet, but I did not fall out of the lunge, so that is improvement.

6 Likes

another ywa this evening. Did a 12 minute abs session because I felt like something super short.

4 Likes

You are roaring ahead. I go to a cottage next week with a lot of helping hands, so that seens like a time to catch up

5 Likes

I love the 12 min abs ones! It’s super short yet because it’s abs they burn and it feels like you’ve done something substantial straight away.

1 Like

Did YWA this evening. I am unlikely to hit the target of 15 in August (it’s possible, but unlikely), but it is still more than I did in July.

4 Likes

YWA: “let it go”

Today I kept to my goal of not skipping two days in a row.

3 Likes