Why are you crying?

To be fair, I sometimes get mad at those ones too :joy:

5 Likes

I took my watch off before my underpants.

4 Likes

Daily exchanges with an almost 4 year old :sob:

P: play frozen sound track
Me: frozen one or two?
P: frozen one
plays frozen one
P: I SAID FOZEN TWO WAAAAHHHHGH
throws body on the floor
Me: I asked and you definitely said frozen one
plays frozen two
P: WAAAAAGH
Me: what is the matter?
P: I WANT IT IN SPANISH WAAAAGHHH

13 Likes

We had to change a diaper.

We had to put on pants.

We ate lunch.

She dropped her toys behind the couch, and now they are behind the couch.

Mom stopped her from slapping.

The dog walked away.

We got in the stroller.

We got out of the stroller.

…today is a doozie.

14 Likes

I think the tantrums about crying because we won’t let him hit or kick or bite are worse than pretty much any of his others :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

Because I want the heater on but I want it to be covered by the curtain at the same time.

6 Likes

:man_firefighter::fire::fire_extinguisher:

6 Likes

Because it took mom AGES to figure out this is what needed to happen.

11 Likes

Because she wants to read a “dirty magazine” before bed, and I have NO IDEA what she is talking about

12 Likes

Because I said mum not dad! At least I think I said it. Maybe I only thought it, but parents are mind readers anyway, right?

9 Likes

Because I took her to daycare after she specifically asked me to take her to daycare multiple times. When in the car apparently daddy was supposed to take her.

12 Likes

Because we hadn’t made our Lego City yet. It was the middle of the night and we had only talked about making a Lego City right before bed as something to do today, but we hadn’t made it yet!

We managed to get some more sleep.

9 Likes

Oh I am always forgetting that our toddler’s grasp on the concept of time is weak. Saying things like 'We’ll ride our bike tomorrow" and he runs and puts his helmet on.

10 Likes

Duckling is actually pretty good at it now - he had a dream about the Lego City and woke up from that.

10 Likes

I do love that lego city was exciting enough to dream about! Hopefully his dreams come true soon. :cityscape:

6 Likes

Because the carpet cleaner is not in the closet, and the carpet cleaner is a terrifying monster.

6 Likes

I saw this thread and thought for a second it was asking why I was crying. In case you were wondering, it’s because my chocolate covered pretzels were not in the top of my grocery bag and I had to dig for them.

18 Likes

We’re open to everyone’s tears

7 Likes

But only if it’s at least slightly irrational? :joy:

8 Likes

Only if we’re discussing the tears lovingly?

Last night it was because husboo doesn’t love me, because I asked him to get pyjama time before he came to bed. He said yes the second time despite not having heard me, and so then we had to disturb the coziness to get the book and therefore go backwards in bedtime

12 Likes