Why are you crying?

Because NO ONE will let me lick the door at daycare.

10 Likes

BECAUSE I AM AWAKE!

8 Likes

Relatable a f.

8 Likes

Ya I feel that… most mornings ? IT TOO EARLY

3 Likes

Oh yes. This is Latte’s special. People talk about kids like, singing to themselves or babbling happily. Ha. No. We announce our consciousness by screaming bloody murder/sobbing.

3 Likes

She asked for pants to be put on her, then we put pants on her.

5 Likes

Mama was not reading “get fix clock” (Mama had not had an opportunity to accept or reject the offer of reading “get fix clock”).

(The name of the book is Fix That Clock. It’s a cute book and I recommend it!)

3 Likes

His sister doesn’t want to sit in the bathroom and hang out with him while he poops.

2 Likes

Conversely- she is trying to poop and her brother wants to hang out with her. (That one occurs in my house A LOT.)

3 Likes

She asked for a vest to be put on, so my husband put a vest on her.

6 Likes

I turned the heater on.

7 Likes

Same. But, as a grumpy morning person myself, I frequently tell my daughter “some people wake up happy! The are wrong.” :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

You thought there was an age limit on this? There is not. Today my 15 year old expressed deep irritation and frustration that he can hear his heart beating when it’s very quiet. How is he supposed to sleep at night when his heart makes noise all the time?

10 Likes

Because there were no “special treats” at morning tea.

4 Likes

Smashed her head into a drawer. (That she had opened, immediately before running into it)

5 Likes

Roseola :broken_heart:

10 Likes

Noooooo.

5 Likes

Because I am awake. Also because you are trying to get me to sleep.

6 Likes

Oh bummer, poor :lion:

2 Likes

I can’t open the page of my book.

(This is a board book with fairly thick pages. He keeps trying to “open” one of the pages because he thinks there’s another page in the middle. There isn’t, and he’s mad)

12 Likes