Why are you crying?

Very relatable content

2 Likes

She wants to play in her pool but she doesn’t want to be wet.

6 Likes

He has chosen the shorts that he wants to wear but mum says she can’t help put them on because they are a t-shirt.

4 Likes

Because I wouldn’t let her put daddy’s dirty underwear on her head…

3 Likes

He wants to lay in the middle of his bed and be cuddled by mum with two arms… but mum must not touch his mattress. If mum touches his pillow the earth might be engulfed in flames?

7 Likes

Totally reasonable :no_mouth:

3 Likes

Because everything. But mostly, we suspect, teeth. This last canine has involved a terrible amount of crying.

8 Likes

Hello. Us too.

5 Likes

Our due date buddies seem to be keeping up with each other

6 Likes

Because she wants the astronaut dogs to be able to eat chocolate, but dogs can’t eat chocolate. This is all internal-to-her turmoil.

7 Likes

Because she doesn’t feel good and can’t fall asleep at nap time. There was a daycare covid exposure on Monday and we just got a HFM exposure notice a few minutes ago so…yay…

5 Likes

Because I’m clipped into my highchair! AGAIN!!!

Please note I have unclipped her 5 times and she keeps doing up the clips.

6 Likes

I am crying because my toddler was super good while we were away. Which means 7 days of wild is coming out now

He hit his brother with a stone

12 Likes

She squeezed too hard when she picked up her muffin, and it broke into pieces. The world has now ended because the “mun” isn’t a real “mun” anymore and she needs a “mun.”

4 Likes

Mad because she can stand on daddy’s feet but daddy won’t stand on her feet.

7 Likes

The shirt (that she picked, and has been wearing all day), is purple. (Which is her favorite color?)

3 Likes

I’m crying because putting on socks took 20 minutes this morning :sob:

5 Likes

Solidarity. I don’t make it to twenty minutes, I just do the socks when I get stream of consciousness talked at me.

3 Likes

Because mum put a tshirt on me. How COULD SHE. MY BELLY BUTTON CANT BREATHE. MY BOOBIES CANNOT BE SOLAR PANELS LIKE A CATS. WHY SHE HURT ME SO.

I assume, anyway, the crying is hard to understand from an only slightly verbal toddler

8 Likes

Because mom wouldn’t let her eat mom’s phone.

5 Likes