Why are you crying?

Daddy asked if she needed help putting on her backpack.

Husband: “for the record, I would I’m pretty sure that was a disproportionate response.” :joy: indeed love.

10 Likes

Because, and I quote “street sweeper went AWAYYYYYYY”

9 Likes

Because I “won’t let her” wear orange pants (she doesn’t own orange pants).

10 Likes

Because daddy won’t let her use his hand to pick his nose.

8 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Because I got up at 5AM and everything is causing me to meltdown.

-Duckling

(He fell asleep on the floor of the loungeroom at 2pm, its now 320 and we moved him to his bedroom after he wouldnt wake up.)

9 Likes

He wanted his old soap back. Wouldn’t accept that it was all used up. Also wouldn’t accept the new soap, which is literally the exact same soap—the bar had been cut in half and this is the other half.

13 Likes

She made her dad eat a piece of her lunch then was mad she couldn’t get her piece back.

8 Likes

Follow up. We can’t take her to the doctor right now. Nothing is wrong with her, she just wants to go to the doctor :woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

Because I won’t let her “see the other room” at grandmas house. There is no other room, it’s just a mirror. But she refuses to go look directly in it.

11 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

The dog licked her chair. Now she’s crying saying “(dog) stop licking my chair!!”

7 Likes

I insisted that he set the washer on delicates, not normal.

5 Likes

you monster

3 Likes

He did not want to wear his raincoat
He did not want to hike
He did not want to be carried
He was not hungry
There were beans in his burrito
Gruffalo wants corn
Gruffalo does not want hiking
Gruffalo does not want teddy bear mouse
He is not Gruffalo he is a troll
I am not mummy t rex
I am mummy t rex
He wants bubbles/does not want bubbles
Repeat above
Repeat above
He does not need that diaper
Not that shirt it is too big
Not that shirt
He has no shirt
He does not need a hug

7 Likes

Wow, that reads like a poem.

Do you need a hug? If so, I’m sending hug vibes your way.

4 Likes

Oh boy. Those toddler domes, when a high pressure system brings a record setting toddler wave to the area, are really brutal. Glad you made it though the day :face_with_spiral_eyes:

7 Likes

There were so many more reasons he cried today… and what I need is to be in his room cuddling him in his sleep. But instead I am cuddling and soothing his brother.

4 Likes

99% through. Hopefully I get a calming bath?

2 Likes

Daddy put hot sauce on his food. That she didn’t want. That’s not a typo- she was sobbing and through broken gasps told us she was sad daddy used hot sauce, but she did not want the quesadilla anyway.

12 Likes