Why are you crying?

Mama put her coffee in the “wrong cup”.

3 Likes

Dada wouldn’t let him use the mouse.

2 Likes

When I put my arms in the air the collar of my school uniform touches my nose and it is really too stiff.

5 Likes

Because baby has dropped her second nap 2 days in a row, and my back is seizing up again.

Pumpkin is crying because Mama keeps putting her down for a nap she doesn’t want.

8 Likes

I stuck my finger up my butt and got poop on it. That’s not the problem, the problem is that my parents tried to get me to wash my hands or have a bath before cuddles.

8 Likes

Because she didn’t have “ranch dip ranch” on her plate. To go with her stir fry, rice, and strawberries :woman_facepalming: We ended up giving her ranch and she dipped all of her strawberries in it.

12 Likes

Toddlers and dips, man :joy:

5 Likes

He needed a mitten to sleep. A mitten and a comb, but luckily he hadn’t lost his comb. (Shout out to Percy for showing up so we could say good night to him)

10 Likes

She’s crying because mama is in the bath without her. Laying outside the bathroom door, barely breathing because she’s crying so hard. Keep in mind that in 15 minutes she will join me and she is very aware of that.

7 Likes

Mommy’s socks are too big.

4 Likes

I will only eat a banana that is presented to me in a bowl.

3 Likes

Because we won’t let her get over mits and take cookies out of the 350F oven. Also they have 10 min left.

5 Likes

Because she heard the door click as it opened to let the cool air in, and it was dark, and there was no milk.

I’m crying because she is a very light sleeper.

9 Likes

Because mom is using the bathroom and she wants to help. “Me help mama potty” is being cried through the door

6 Likes

The dog doesn’t understand that puglet is the engine and she is the caboose when going down the stairs.

I don’t know how to explain that the dog doesn’t speak English :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

I got the yoghurt out of the fridge. Dad put the yoghurt back in the fridge. How did he not understand that I wanted to eat yoghurt?!

Also see: I want to eat the whole apple, do NOT grate it for me! I can chomp it into chokeable pieces on my own!

-Pumpkin Duck

10 Likes

I’d love to find the real reason so I can help, but a short and incomplete list from his two hours of being awake

-I need to take my pyjamas off
-close book
-no don’t close book
-don’t put my puffer away

• I don’t wear clothes
    -don’t go in the bathroom go downstairs
    -don’t touch me
    -mama don’t wear clothes
    -don’t cook the egg
    -the egg is touching me
    -the egg is hot
    -atai don’t eat eggs
    -don’t drink tea
    -don’t make the coffee
    -I wanted to put my napkin in the glass
    -the purple paint is not purple
    -there is paint on my hands
    -I need banana
    -I need peanuts
    -I’m throwing my banana on the ground
6 Likes

Because a few hours ago he heard Mr. Meer say super glue and now he wants to use super glue to build a cardboard base for his stuffed animals. (Never mind that we don’t have enough cardboard either.) I have no idea why this brought on tears.

5 Likes

Because she saw me carry out some baby items for someone to pick up from buy nothing. These are baby items that she is DRASTICALLY too big/old for and have been hiding in the spare room for a few months.

As a consolation I let her go through the bag of noise making toys we were given which have also been hiding in the spare room. She saw some of her old favorites and all of the tears were forgotten. She was so focused and involved going through the bag that she even peed herself :woman_facepalming:

9 Likes

Because it was bedtime.

1 Like