What are you saying?

MACUBUG!!

….umm…Wut?

Turns out it’s “Mama’s cuddle bug,” an indication that she wants me to sit on the couch and cuddle her. That one took me a long time y’all.

7 Likes

“Dada can go inna kitchen!”
“Oh, okay. I’ll just take this ice cream back into the kitchen. Bye-bye.”

Not sure what exactly he said to that but it appears that Dada was permitted to enter the living room :joy:

6 Likes

Puglet: More pink hands
Me: What?
Puglet: pink hands!
Me: …. :thinking: oh Peacans?!
Puglet: Yes!!!

7 Likes

The wiggler is playing with the hose. He also loves a books & drawing YouTube channel, Bri Reads. He often repeats what Bri says. At the end of her drawing videos she says “thank you for drawing with me today.” So he just said “thank you for hosing with me today” :joy:

6 Likes

Everything is no. Na na na na no no no no

7 Likes

I bumped my head. I bumped my chin. I bumped my nose. My forehead has a tiny egg. I backed up and my legs got stuck. I backed up and my foot got stuck. I backed up and I can’t keep going backwards to sit up because there’s something in my way.

Repeat that last one 50 times a day.

7 Likes

“What’s my purpose?”
“What’s your purpose?”

When I turned it around on him and asked him what he thinks, he said, “pink!” So maybe he thinks a purpose is a favorite color? :woman_shrugging:t2:

10 Likes

Lol damn, wiggler. Getting real

2 Likes
1 Like

“Mommy, want brown hands” while making a cutting motion near his wrists!!! Sorry bud those aren’t interchangeable and where did that idea even come from?

6 Likes

Lego figures, Mr. Potato Head, miscellaneous other toys that can be disassembled (and may or may not be able to be reassembled…).

6 Likes

hmm maybe, that would make sense.

“I poop!” She kept saying this when we leave the house. But she hasn’t pooped any of the times.

We finally realized today that she’s saying “I’m PURP” which is purple. Because her warm suit for outside is purple.

14 Likes

Mamamamamamummm mummm mummm

Roughly translates to “I’m upset”. You left me, I’m tired, I’m bored, etc.

8 Likes

“can we get high?”

Son, I do not think that word means what you think it means.

10 Likes

A boy! A boy!

(“A bear”)

6 Likes

“I want a skelloscope”. This took me 2 weeks to figure out that she wants a stethoscope like Doc McStuffins.

8 Likes

“the caterpillar is in its racoon”

7 Likes

When the meal is done. She’s handing her plate and saying “dah-BEEE”. This sounds similar to how she says basketball/puppy (bah-BEE), but we have been informed that is NOT what she is saying. I’m at a loss. It’s not “all done”.

5 Likes

She’s calling you a house elf. Dobby

6 Likes