Vidja Games - They'll Rot Yer Brain!

I bought the wandering island! It’s cute so far. Recommend to escape mental health struggles. Satisfyingly occupying and keeps dread at bay.

7 Likes

For all my fellow Stardew fans, the developer dropped news today that a new update is in the works.

7 Likes

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

2 Likes

Everyone, I have steam money from birthday gifts.

What should I get? I already have stardew

2 Likes

I watched someone play Cassette Beasts the other day on twitch and am very interested in trying it. Sort of Pokémon-ey but with many fewer monsters. You collect by recording the monster on a cassette and then become the monsters yourself. Very cute and early 90s look.

3 Likes

Love this! Thank you !

1 Like

On Switch, Lego City Undercover is $6 right now.

On Steam, Hue is currently free.

5 Likes

Ooo, haven’t heard of this Lego title, but I love their takes on other IP games. Super fun.

1 Like

LEGO, if you’re listening, I don’t want to play as a cop but I DO want to play as a skateboarding pizza delivery guy

7 Likes

Anyone else finding stuff on the Steam summer sale?

Also if you have a Switch, Lego The Incredibles is on sale for $9 for a few more days.

3 Likes

Currently sitting in my Steam cart:

Little Inferno
Subnautica + Subnautica: Below Zero bundle
Civ VI
and a DLC for the House Flipper game that adds pets.

Of all of these I’m most excited about the pets DLC. :joy: Also House Flipper is vastly superior to actually taking care of my own house.

10 Likes

Recently I enjoyed AI: The Somnium Files and its sequel (murder mystery visual novels, more or less). They are, uh, the most weeb games imaginable, but with a fun take on mystery mechanics and not too scary.

2 Likes

Oooooo LEGO incredibles sounds fun!!

Am getting back to the Shadow of Colossus through the PS4 remaster. It’s been real relaxing so far.

3 Likes

I’m only a couple hours in, but I am enjoying Roadwarden & it’s on the Steam Sale for a discount. The maker used to post dev updates to a Ren’Py forum I followed and it’s neat to see it all together now! I like the music too. It’s kind of exploration/mystery so far so it scratches a lil bit of the Exocolonist itch.

(Although I am really eager to get my hands on the new Exocolonist physical card game so I can use it to lead all my irl acquaintances into playing the video game)

2 Likes

Anyone play No Man’s Sky??

Oh man, a coworker just made a major plug for this. Did you get it?

I went for divinity II instead to scratch the Baldur’s Gate itch.

3 Likes

i have been playing so much tetris: the grandmaster 1

2 Likes

Dave the diver is amazing.

2 Likes