Vidja Games - They'll Rot Yer Brain!

I have my eye on https://www.bear.game/

Me too!!! But it’s not out yet—release got delayed :sob:

1 Like

Okay, I forget who recommended it, but I got Wytchwood.

5 Likes

Yay! I hope you like it. Very good art and music!

2 Likes

I just found out there IS an Advance Wars for SWITCH but its release date keeps getting delayed and now its “TBC maybe never” even though its already playable :sob:

3 Likes

I downloaded this! Its very irreverent and fun and I’m enjoying it but it’s not totally fixating which is both good and bad lol

6 Likes

It’s a quick one!

3 Likes

I dunno I’m addicted hahaha. I just held a seance in a church !

5 Likes

:DDD i outfoxed a leech!

3 Likes

AAAAAAA why didn’t I find out til right now that Bear & Breakfast has finally been released on Switch!!! @Meowkins

2 Likes

Steam sale finds

7 Likes

I have some of these but haven’t played them. If you love them I will try them.

2 Likes

Oooo looking up Strange Horticulture :eyes:

1 Like

Switch games - I’m eyeing Assassin’s Creed (maybe just one? Maybe the multi pack of Mr Meer is interested). Then I’m trying to decide between Luigi’s Mansion and Mario Kart 8 as something I could maybe play with Kiddo. We already have an older Mario Kart on our Wii so maybe I’ll get Luigi’s Mansion.

5 Likes

My kid endorses Luigi’s mansion.

2 Likes

Mr. Meer suggested Pokemon Arceus. He said it’s kinda similar to Breath of the Wild where you just kinda run around? Kiddo would like that, he still hasn’t left the original plateau in BotW. @Oro ?

2 Likes

Yeah! I think it’d be a good fit then!
I enjoyed it :slight_smile: lots of running around. Goal is mostly collecting and filling the Pokedex

I grabbed Wildersmyth from the sale!

I’ve played Cozy Grove a bit, I like the collection aspect a lot, but found the actual styling a little frustrating (You can’t move NPCs and the island is full of unmovable objects that hide things). The character is real cute tho

Edit: Also Gris and Trine are beautiful, A+

3 Likes

Oh i might get that too! Looks good.

I really wanna play Stray. But it’s $25.

2 Likes

I bought this and it is very soothing and relaxing. I’m enjoying the music and the puzzle aspect of it. I also like that there isn’t a score and when you screw up you just get more fun puzzles!

I’m having a hard time turning off my “must optimize and do things as fast as possible to win” brain but it is fun.

Zoo tycoon is also only $10 so I think I’ll be getting that lol.

4 Likes