Tiny Victories

I’m 95% sure I packed enough food for the day!
This has been an ongoing issue and has somewhat frequently resulted in me buying shitty muffins. But today I think I packed enough! AKA a shit ton. 8D

5 Likes

I packed SOME food for today and ate dinner last night and breakfast today like a good girl. I also balled before work, and may nap at work.

4 Likes

I did the same thing today and, amazing how much better my mood is when I’m not hangry and anxious because there’s no food in the vending machine that I want to eat.

4 Likes

Good job, both of you!

2 Likes

I took the kids to three thrift stores and got all the clothes they will need until September for less than $50. Then they used some free passes to the virtual reality place for an hour while I had a starbucks freebie giant iced coffee thing and read my book in a nice chair.

9 Likes

I got a form from our insurance company this week. I’ve already filled in the requested information AND put it in the mail today! Boo Yah!

2 Likes

I bought a new heated blanket and this mofo is NOT messing around. I’ll be fully braised any minute now.

9 Likes

You really can cook anywhere :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

7 Likes

…are you also in the bathtub? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

We made a trip to the physio for me into a round trip to a favoured meat pie/bakery store, then on to a favoured garden store to pick up olive trees and shrubs.

2 Likes

My credit score went up 22 points last month! Still nowhere where I need it to be, but that’s a good trajectory.

8 Likes

I put on pants MULTIPLE HOURS before I have to leave the house.

5 Likes

I put some on multiple minutes before I went out today. I think that counts for something.

5 Likes

Came up with a dinner suggestion that Ewok, my niece and my nephew will all eat. It’s a miracle!

4 Likes

A miracle that should be shared! What food?

1 Like

Just had my biannual colonoscopy for Crohn’s and everything looked good!

13 Likes

My laptop battery works! Mr. pbk replaced it and now I can unplug it from the charger for two seconds without the computer turning off.

It also means I only spent $90 on the battery instead of $800+ on a new laptop, which is not tiny.

5 Likes

Answered a 5 minute survey on the way out the door at Target today and got a $5 gift card :sunglasses:

Belatedly remembered I had a Buy Nothing pickup to do. I’d been RIGHT THERE when I did yoga and forgot :woman_facepalming: But, after dinner my husband and I walked over and got it. As a result I’ve taken over 12k steps today! My goal is to average 8k steps per day every week, so I’m glad I had the push to do some extra distance. Plus, now I have a free bed skirt!

5 Likes

I did all my PT exercises and I feel awesome. Going to rest for a bit and do some more stretches, planks, and pushups as well. Feeling strong today! :muscle:t3:

7 Likes