Tiny Victories

GOOD EATS: THE RETURN WITH ALTON BROWN :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

7 Likes

I bought two treats and only ate one, which means tomorrow’s treat is already waiting for me to enjoy :smiley:

4 Likes

I only get local channels and Netflix - so I assume I won’t be able to watch. But I love(d) that show.

1 Like

Same.

I KNOW!!!

** FANGIRLS OUT **

I really hope they’re posted online though.

2 Likes

And @Gdogg the first one is on YouTube on the food network channel. Already up.

3 Likes

OOOH WOW. Look at that neat link you shared!!!

I :heart: Alton Brown and also love(d) that show! :tada::tada::tada:

3 Likes

!!!

EXCUSE ME FORUM WHY ARE YOU NOT SHOWING THE PROPER NUMBER OF EXCLAMATION POINTS THAT I HAVE TYPED

!!! !!! !!! !

6 Likes

getting a new dryer today - cleaned up the old one a bit (dust and spidery stuff at the back and bottom) and the general area even though Spouse claims he cleaned it - I will say he got the big stuff, but not the details.

ETA: IT’S HERE!

6 Likes

I applied for a job I want!

7 Likes

I was disenchanted at the thought of raw snap peas and then remembered that I could steam them. And then coat them in some leftover beef fat. Now I am eating some VERY DELICIOUS not-raw slightly-fatty snap peas. Yum.

3 Likes

Bigger kid has been playing soccer with the tiny kitten for an hour. He told me that he didn’t feel like going out and getting some exercise, but he hasn’t stopped running around the living room with the kitten for a good long time. Looks like he is getting exercise anyways.

6 Likes

Snap peas are also very good quickly stir-fried in coconut oil with a bit of minced garlic and ginger, salt and pepper.

3 Likes

Made it home from China! Still awake. Harvested about 10 lbs of cucumbers that grew while we were gone – offered up on Buy Nothing and already have some takers. Also got a few tomatoes and carrots, many more carrots ready to pick and we should have tomatoes several times a week for the next 3-4 weeks.

6 Likes

I remembered how to do the bobble stitch for my cotton dishcloths by unpicking one of the stitches.

4 Likes

I showered AND washed my hair.

Thank dog I’ve got a whole forum to inform of this fact.

11 Likes

I haven’t showered in two days. You are a shining example to us all.

7 Likes

I got a $10 Amazon gift card for filling out a 5 minute survey for Capital One.

8 Likes

This is a feat, 100%

3 Likes