Tiny Victories

I went for a walk! Outside! And not in a whiny begrudging I think I’m dying way.

Now I’m whiny and exhausted and begrudge needing to do laundry. But it was so worth it

4 Likes

I was debating doing laundry but your post convinced me to do it. So that’s my tony victor right now.

5 Likes

Mine is washed. I have to go switch it. Ugh. I want to win the lottery so I can have en suite laundry

1 Like

That’s my #1 wish for my future place.

2 Likes

My husband tried to talk me into going out to eat tonight, even though we have plans to go out Thursday. Instead we ate some freezer burritos that we just made Sunday, and then brought some homemade zucchini bread to our neighbor and talked to her for a while.

6 Likes

Halfway through the last day at in-laws. Fly home tomorrow. Can’t wait to get back to my garden. I have fall veggies to get going! Probably going to start a couple new no dig beds.

4 Likes

My garden is amazing and I’m such a clever Ducky for doing so well over the past year that I could just enjoy it today.

10 Likes

The house we all loved but couldn’t buy went pending already. It makes me feel better to know it’s off the market and I can’t buy it, since I can’t buy it. I’m not sure that makes sense, but it’s a tony victor in my heart.

9 Likes

Makes sense, when something is still available it’s hard to not think about it.

2 Likes

I hear you/feel you on this.
The house my offer was declined on (which I really liked) went back on the market for much less than the original asking (*not sure why, but it was a very unique tiny {500sq I think?} house and I suspect they just had trouble selling it) AFTER I bought my current house.
My heart went THUD when I stumbled across it online one day… I drove past it like 4x, look at the listing at least once a day, and then finally it sold. It was such a relief.

4 Likes

I’m having a great day at work. This is confusing. It’s been all meetings all day and I’m an introvert. What???

4 Likes

The bathroom scale has finally started to agree that I’ve been SUCH a good girl.

4 Likes

It’s raining and it smells wonderful. Also, turns out I’m much more patient with the pup taking forever when it’s not intensely hot outside.

7 Likes

I went to therapy and feel a little lighter.

What if I did a phd just for fun? Or just took random university courses forever?

11 Likes

I support this idea! Come join me :smiley:

My Tony today is that our art table is giving heaps of semi-independent playtime. I think it was yesterday’s as well but it continues to be a victory.

4 Likes

I need to know more about this art table.

2 Likes

I can’t find a distance ed phd that is frivolous enough for my entertainment needs and not super expensive. I want to do the feminist subtext of science fiction tv or something like that. But https://www.edx.org/ has a ton of free online university courses. I can amuse myself with history and art and all that crap.

7 Likes

This sounds fuckin cool.

3 Likes

Agreed.

If it existed as a distance ed program I would write the most baller thesis.

2 Likes