Tiny Victories

Toddler napping at home AFTER falling asleep in the car

17 Likes

Truly the dream

1 Like

My group raised over $2,500 yesterday at a garage sale fundraiser for Gaza and Sudan.

:palestinian_territories: :sudan:

30 Likes

We had work visitors today! The dachshund is only about 12 weeks old and his name is Moose. I keep treats here for them.

25 Likes

Kiddo apparently woke up in the middle of the night with a bad dream and instead of waking up a parent (which he did the prior night at 2AM) he relocated himself to the couch and went back to sleep!! :tada: :tada: :tada:

24 Likes

Oooh a huge milestone! :partying_face:

1 Like

I left my wallet by accident at the farm stand. No one took it. No one took the $40 in cash out of it or the $50 in ice cream tokens, my credit cards, anything…

YAY!

23 Likes

I saw the northern lights in Seattle tonight

19 Likes

I finally found something that will remove Oliver’s hair from upholstery! I’ve tried every single pet hair remover I could find, and finally stumbled across the Bissell Pet Hair Eraser hand held vacuum. It is incredible! I had no idea something like this existed but my couch is navy blue again! :joy: If you have a fluffy animal that sheds 12 months a year, highly recommend!

17 Likes

Figured out how to get library books on my hand-me-down Kindle from 2010. :closed_book:

16 Likes

If you have PDFs you wish to read on there, you can email them to your Kindle using your special Kindle email address which should be easily found in your settings.

4 Likes

Found it, thanks!

1 Like

I submitted insurance claims online for reimbursement for my mom. She didn’t know how and until last week had been printing and mailing stuff in.

13 Likes

I closed a TFSA in a financial institution I have come to detest. I was putting it off. It was long overdue. I want to consolidate our savings/accounts at this point in our lives…to make them easier to manage.

13 Likes

I had made a gynecologist appointment with a doctor that I saw last year for the first time. I did not care for her then and decided that I don’t actually have to see her again so I called and changed doctors to someone that my friend likes. The receptionist said “oh I get it” when I told her the reason, so apparently others don’t care for this doctor.

22 Likes

VALIDATION!

6 Likes

I remembered to put empty containers the right size into the freezer when I refilled it. I will have room for the tomatoes tomorrow, without having to reorganize/cull it again. Win!

10 Likes

I’ve gotten really good at making quiche.

12 Likes

teach me your ways!

2 Likes

This recipe is my base: https://www.onceuponachef.com/recipes/spinach-quiche.html

For crust, I use a stick of butter, 1-1.25 c flour, bit of salt, water to mix. I always parbake, it’s vital imo to get a good crisp bottom.

To change up ingredients, make sure they’re not wet so that your quiche doesn’t get soggy.

4 Likes