Tiny Victories

Mine has this too! I have a huge list.

2 Likes

I successfully used a hotel coffee maker. Tbd if I am able to repeat the performance tomorrow. Perhaps with a different pod, because this one is v strong.

12 Likes

This is a TV and a TC - The musical collab that’s bringing my family a lot of joy right now: Blippi and Sesame Street. “Elmo’s an excavatoorrr…”
But there’s only 3 songs so we keep listening to the same three songs…

6 Likes

Lenny Pearce. He only has like 5 songs but it’s the only good excavator.

1 Like

I’m sitting on my porch watching it rain.

ETA we are watching it rain. :heart_eyes_cat:

18 Likes

My 4.5 year old has taken to banishing me from rooms several times per day to tidy the entire thing up in order to surprise me. Is this my reward for the INFINITE hours of deep breathing while letting her “help” during toddlerhood? Cuz this is a pretty damn good pay off. (Even if I’ve had to hunt pretty hard for a few disappeared items)

32 Likes

Latte cannot be 4.5 omg

5 Likes

Luna is 1 in a month :pleading_face: latte is FIVE a few weeks after that. I cannot.

11 Likes

nOooo it cannot BE

3 Likes

That is amazing! What a sweet Latte!

2 Likes

We’re trying to let Mo “help” with things even though she is barely one and I really hope it pays off like this for us.

5 Likes

Sorry that math doesn’t work because my baby is two weeks younger than your baby, and I have a forever baby

9 Likes

Softball team just plowed through three games in a row to win city championships (rec league, so nothing fancy, but a good night in general). More to the point, we managed to end the season with no major injuries and only two minor ones.

Coincidentally, I just played three softball games in a row and am now lying flat on my back uncertain how much I’m going to enjoy walking or using my right arm tomorrow.

14 Likes

Finally found a good list of the world’s inflation rates. I’m pretty convinced that showing that there’s inflation everywhere, not just here, indicates it has little to do with who’s in the White House and a lot more to do with the supply and demand, and…

7 Likes

Honeycrisp apples at the farmers market!

10 Likes

My IRA hit a new number today!

21 Likes

It is an unreasonably beautiful day today

16 Likes

Found my camp pillow! Lost it more than a year ago, how on earth did it make the move?

Found its bag too. Last time I had it, I had the pillow but no bag. Now both!

12 Likes

Several days ago, we finally trapped one mouse. The mouse problems have… not reappeared? Is it possible we had only one mouse?

14 Likes

I made perfect cookies this morning.

23 Likes