Tiny Victories

They’re very fixated on leaving money for us/leaving a “legacy” and inheritance tax and all that. But yes, I would like a legacy of arable land, reproductive rights, and clean air and water plz.

15 Likes

i’m madge and i approve this message. kudos to them for opening up to the idea that there’s lots more to legacy than $$$ … and to you for leading them this way!

11 Likes

I was pretty sure they wouldn’t vote Trump this time since I was reasonably confident they hadn’t last time, but I figure trying to drive my point home any time it comes up isn’t a bad idea haha.

13 Likes

So did they just not vote? Or vote libertarian? I know you are guessing m, but I am curious.

5 Likes

That’s the real question, if they were able to bring themselves to vote “against gun rights”. I think they voted Dem but I’m not positive- I know my mom went Dem for the last governor and that was a big deal for them.

9 Likes

Some Dems support gun rights (hey Bernie!). :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

i believe that most dems support more gun rights than basically any other country.

7 Likes

True - it is all relative.

6 Likes

My group raised $835 tonight for families in Gaza.

Our booth buddies added over 100 signatures to their petition calling for Multnomah county to divest from Amazon.

22 Likes

Camping camping camping!!! Minimal fighting for prep and only 3 items to do on the way.

TC… we have already fed and watered the kids and no stop available for…30 min?

15 Likes

Might have scored lamps and a discounted (used) Nugget couch off of marketplace…

13 Likes

HELL YEAH

1 Like

This will come with a side of tiny complaint from my husband who will have to pick up these items. Suck it dad

9 Likes

It’s the way of your people (straight)! Whenever id put something on Buy Nothing, id coordinate with a wife but a husband would pick up.

12 Likes

the number of times I’ve gone to pick up a flashfood box, and there has been a masc person in front of me, and they ask the name of the person who bought the box, and they give a female name (which is why I think it is now possible to assign the box to someone - so many were sending their partner to pick up the box with a screenshot of the order)

7 Likes

What good is a husband if he can’t be a gopher??

13 Likes

Uh. Today I learned a thing about straight people. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

Hmmmm… now I’m realizing that I coordinate the berry farm order with our neighbor and I send Marmalade to get it :laughing:

9 Likes

Honestly I learned it like a year into my relationship and I love it. New and exciting. But fir marketplace I refuse FB and he sends me screenshots of the searches I request. In return I probably do a different thing.

But pizza, grocery pickups? He is Elle. Flashfood/TGTG? He was screenshot man. He’s also our only driver though?

13 Likes

Absolutely laughing because 1- yes literally had 3 pickups yesterday, all coordinated with a wife and picked up by a husband and 2- oh my god I sometimes do send MY husband, and never thought about this pattern at all :joy:

10 Likes