Tiny Victories

I registered for the local motel swimming! $200 for me for the year (thru Sept. I think?) If DH comes along, it’s $15 a shot. Waaaay cheaper than the $2xx/month the Y wanted. Closer than the other pools.

Total win!

16 Likes

After three years of online teams meetings, I finally got teams to connect to my car through the Bluetooth

12 Likes

Why didn’t this happen as a kid? My mom gave me a bowl of candy for supper.

( I could have cooked something, it’s just funny).

15 Likes

User name checks out :joy:

14 Likes

25 Likes

Came here to post this!!

1 Like

I harvested 2 sweet banana peppers before anything could take a bite out of them!

Also a handful of blackberries.

7 Likes

I hung my linens to dry outside, next to a furiously blooming lilac. Maybe I get nice smelly linens?

16 Likes

Oh look, he finally won the popular vote!

24 Likes

Thanks panda I just snorted cider out my nose

8 Likes

Just snorted in the high school theatre

5 Likes

:star::star2::star::star2::star::star2::trophy:

4 Likes

Thank you. This went to my family group chat. My brothers wishes he had thought of that :joy:

ETA to be clear I did not claim it as mine, said a friend had said it. Which is true. In the internet friends sorta way.

18 Likes

You’re all my pocket pals.

11 Likes

Thankful therapy is tomorrow

9 Likes

I’ve sold enough so far to pay my base pay for the entire year. All future sales will go toward a commission check.

28 Likes

We booked Kiddo’s birthday party at an event space instead of at our house. This worked out great since I’ve been sick all week. The total of my party prep this week has been:

Ordering cake online
Paying for pizza (should’ve done that sooner, whoops)
Texting parents that rsvp’d with parking info/soft reminder
Seeing the party section at the grocery store yesterday during my big outing for the day and thinking “Oh right, I should get tiny plates and candles and a tablecloth.”

The majority of this happened while I’m sitting around at home in bed.

16 Likes

You are amazing!

You can get loot bags and party favours on amazon prime too

4 Likes

In honor of the Do Less thread I’m skipping loot bags. Although I decided this after I bought loot bags so they’ve been stashed with my other miscellaneous party stuff.

10 Likes

I am doing a pinata AND loot bags. But it’s all play clay and sensory toys that buying in bulk will help me anyway

6 Likes