Tiny Victories

Make sure you’re all getting your 2 free plays every day without purchase! You just fill out this form twice and click the links it emails you: Starbucks Summer Game

EDIT: So far I have only won game boosters and sweepstakes entries, but today I got 5 stars and a 50% off coupon! Win!!

12 Likes

Nice, I hadn’t noticed this. Thanks!

2 Likes

I looked at it yesterday and the game is a lot of fun! But I finished all three levels and it won’t let me replay…

2 Likes

I never even play the games since you don’t get any prizes for it, haha. I just click the bubble or whatever the theme is each year to get my free stars and gift cards.

3 Likes

I just learned this: if you’re not already running an ad blocker on your Android phone, set Private DNS (can search your settings) to “dns.adguard.com”.

No more browser ads, it’s magic!!

3 Likes

And here’s a solution for iOS (per WiFi network). You have to remove the default DNS server and replace with the two from the link.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ios/s/FsRQxjXG3y

Seems like it’s working…thanks @Meowmalade , this is fantastic!

Edit: now I’m wasting more time on Bored Panda, so mixed results :upside_down_face:

1 Like

It’s finally watermelon season here which means I won’t cook for at least a month while I consume nothing but fruit for every meal and then get so sick of it that I think I’ll never be able to eat it again…until 11 months later, rinse repeat :joy:

19 Likes

So - the inside heel of my indoor running shoes had worn out and the plastic was cracked, making them painful to use. My mom told me to take them to a shoe repair guy and shockingly he is able to fix them?! Everything else about the shoes are mint, I only used them to teach.

TC: it cost $40.

TV: But keeps them out of the landfill for now and transition to be my new good outdoor shoes.

19 Likes

DH is home!

My mom planned to stay thru tomorrow AM and I didn’t realize, so we have 3 adults for 1 sick baby, which feels correct

I got the cat boxes cleaned out and the waste thrown in the alley can before the downpour started

Ravioli wasn’t mad about an 11am nap

22 Likes

all excellent stuff!

3 Likes

I got all of my annual flower seedlings planted.

10 Likes

I took a much needed nap

15 Likes

It’s Monday which means the kids are back in school and I will be on the couch, barely moving. Working on laptop from the couch is gonna be sooooo nice.

11 Likes

I’ve been stressed, which has turned into being freaked out that I will die alone in a ditch because I’ll have no money. This evening I made a financial projection spreadsheet that goes until I’m 100.
The spreadsheet says I will be fine.

Maybe I’ll be fine?

20 Likes

You will probably be fine, at the very least. Any idea what the source(s) of the stress might be?

6 Likes

The eviction and associated stuff. Plus all the usual health and family stuff.

9 Likes

Also the fact that at 102 years old you’ll be living in a tent working at chuck e cheese.

10 Likes

I love how specific this is :rofl:

8 Likes

Thanks for doing a reading for me.

8 Likes