Tiny Victories

Applesauce and vanilla yogurt is the bomb!

4 Likes

I love fresh apple sauce!! Great save!!

5 Likes

Please describe unto me a salmon crunch bowl, because I like the sound of that.

3 Likes

Dude. They’re so good. Add avocado and edamame.

6 Likes

Oh this looks goooood

2 Likes

I got my blood test. 4 months late. But i did it.

20 Likes

We just had a full week of the baby waking up at 6. Not 4, not 4:45, not 5:30. 6!!!

23 Likes

:raised_hands::partying_face:

2 Likes

Luxury!

2 Likes

YAY!!! Good job Mr Ravioli

2 Likes

After literally years of work? The daffs are all in one bed, no stragglers in the middle of the lawn, the bed is pretty packed. That means when they bloom, it will be spectacular!

The forsythia has also, finally, become a hedge. I love the stuff,but it just looks messy too easily. It’s been years of fertilizing, pruning it back in fall and hoping what I’d done would work. It has long fingers aiming for the sun, all bright yellow with tiny leaves.

The yard will be truly cheerful in a few weeks, if we don’t have another blizzard!

13 Likes

i just transferred my phone from at&t to visible and i’m going to save like $70 a month. the best time to have done this would have been several years ago. the second best time is now!

18 Likes

Cinnabun pancakes. Gluten free cinnabun pancakes

10 Likes

With new health insurance, my weekly therapy payment has gone from just over $100 to $10.

23 Likes

This is not tiny but I’m journal-less ATM so it goes here

My employer finally gave us access to a portal to see our Deferred Profit Share Trust balance and vesting % (takes 6 years to get to full vesting, I hit that milestone in 2023). The trust is in place of the traditional 401k, and it’s all employer-funded, I don’t (and can’t) put money into it. Previously we’d get a physical letter once a year, usually in February, that would report the balance. Then you could check in on the general rate of return via monthly reports on the intranet. But that didn’t really tell you how much more or less money was in YOUR account specifically. I think you could probably ask HR and they’d tell you. But that’s annoying. Now I can check it myself. Behold: the reason why I stayed in this job so long!

31 Likes

HOT DAMN

7 Likes

Maybe I’ll get fired eventually but I get to take this with me so I should be a little more chill about it huh

19 Likes

Now that you’ve vested, yes. I also stuck out at my last job long enough to make sure I vested and got that last big bonus (calendar meant those happened within a couple of weeks of each other, but that was just happenstance).

11 Likes

We got vested on a company that went bankrupt right after DH left there. We were always afraid the $ would go away as an accounting error, as it was mislabeled. We kept quiet…

And, although, the mislabelling, if true would have doubled the $, what wasn’t mislabeled and vested was enough “found” money for us to live on last year when things got so insane! I would have loved the extra but I’ll take what I can get!

7 Likes

WOAH. Good job Noodle!

2 Likes