Tiny Victories

She’s got an entire song out on her new album about her Levii jeans

8 Likes

26 Likes

!!! Congrats!! :tada: Did you pay it off early?

(This is my dream, especially in the first of the month as my mortgage payment gets withdrawn haha)

4 Likes

WOOHOO!!

3 Likes

Thanks! Yes and no. 10 years ago I refinanced to a 10-year loan. I didn’t pay that loan off early, but it did accelerate my payments. I’d otherwise have 11 years left on my original 30-year loan.

17 Likes

Congratulations!

3 Likes

That’s incredible!! :tada:

3 Likes

What a huge achievement! Congrats.

2 Likes

I set a good example for DH and printed out all the forms we’ll need to do our taxes. He did it too!

10 Likes

Congratulations!!!

3 Likes

Congratulations! We paid ours off early, which at the time was considered suboptimal, but it felt great.

4 Likes

Giving up a 2.4% mortgage is like giving up free money, but it does feel good. (And I wouldn’t have had 2.4% if I’d had a longer term loan)

11 Likes

Congrats!!!

2 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

YESSSSS

2 Likes

I am working from home so I made hot chocolate when I got a rare morning sweet tooth.

Got to throw out some of the baby’s bottle nipples since I think we are nearly done with bottles! He refused the sippy at the nanny yesterday but he’s only at the nanny for one more month. But happily uses sippy and cups for milk at home? Whatever kid

We’re going to see Dune 2 tonight!

13 Likes

Just bought Ravioli some new toys, including some hats. He is obsessed with our baseball hat collection. I got him an astronaut helmet, crown, wizard hat, pirate hat, and firefighter hat. Looking for mail person, train conductor, and chef next.

15 Likes

An early start (for us) to the B&B season has coincided with the start of summer time and it’s been hard. The routines are rusty and it will take a while to get back in the flow, and a six am start on the morning the clocks went forward was a killer. But I got up, made my coffee, and took my usual seat in the window and this happened.

It felt like an affirmation that escaping corporate life to start a little business that pays the bills, gives us half the year off and lets us live in a beautiful location was the best thing we could have done even if it does mean getting up at what was really five am!!

30 Likes

That is a beautiful, beautiful sight.

6 Likes

This is so :heart:

2 Likes