Tiny Victories

Yes!

3 Likes

DH had jury duty today but got dismissed before lunch time so we were able to get a few little chores done like dropping off UPS returns, putting up a baby gate (finally!), washing a rug a cat puked on, a Costco run.

8 Likes

Good! I love the big dog lean. I want to hug this beast and never let go.

4 Likes

This is my coworker/boss’s daughter. I think this happens a lot in between rubbing his tummy.

7 Likes

13 Likes

The fact that the Rolling Stone headline is " Henry Kissinger, War Criminal Beloved by America’s Ruling Class, Finally Dies" says a lot, I think.

14 Likes

9 Likes

Good job. I just finally threw away the girls baby books. D1’s had her birth details filled out. D2’s had her name in the front cover and that’s it. At this point I don’t even remember details to put in. I survived without having one, and they will too.

4 Likes

Leftover Greek food from a training means free falafel and pitas for me :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Youngest of five over here: " y’all got baby books?"

7 Likes

I am remembering my old job. It is funny to come across reference documents I made in 2021!

4 Likes

George Santos Expelled From Congress in Tense House Vote

Huzzah! A brief blip of possible sanity.

10 Likes

I’m not even doing a baby book for my first. How when I have maybe a week at a time that isn’t pure survival mode? At least it will be equal if I have more?

4 Likes

I haven’t organized my wedding photos yet and we’ve been married 6 years now. I knew going in there was no way I could keep up with baby books :joy:

3 Likes

The only reason I ever printed out any of my wedding photos was a stint of unemployment. No photos have been printed in the past 10 years.

5 Likes

I feel better abut paying an obscene amount of money for ours now.

The Betty Crocker gingerbread mix I picked up on impulse is delicious. It doesn’t include any decorations, though, so I pillaged from the Aldi ninja cookie kit I got a few weeks ago for the royal frosting, then our pantry for other random things (candies, chocolate chips, small marshmallows). Yum. Fun with kid and worth cleaning the kitchen twice (once for cooking, once for decorating).

8 Likes

Good long workout followed by a hot shower and good food. I am pleased with life right now.

7 Likes

I won two baskets at a silent auction. #1 was a ceramic cookie jar, ceramic mug, ceramic vase and ceramic dip dishes for charcuterie…all in a very nice bin and tote for $5 CAD! I’m keeping the mug and dip dishes for myself.

#2 was three Epicure cheesecake mixes, a springform pan and a pumpkin cupcake mix, in a lovely basket, for $20 CAD.

8 Likes

Yesterday me really wanted breakfast for dinner. Yesterday me was also a genius and made extra, so this morning I get blueberry pancakes with minimal effort. Yum.

16 Likes