Tiny Victories

Well just now I remembered my hips are always tight too. Thank you for that. I can do some “hip” “Openers”

3 Likes

sings the hip bone’s connected to the EVERYTHING IT’S CONNECTED TO EVERYTHING OMG WHYYYY
/singing

8 Likes

I laugh every time a yoga teacher or whoever says hip openers

because I immediately make a dad joke about the openers being hipsters

6 Likes

Super weird but my left armpit has had BO for the last while, but my right armpit doesn’t smell at all. Anyway, my doctor had told me to use Hibiclens (over the counter antiseptic solution) for cleaning this skin infection I’ve had on my earlobe for a while, and I decided to also try it on my armpit after reading success stories online. I used a cotton pad to apply it, and then used a wet cotton pad to wipe it off. And it worked! My left armpit was sweaty later but it doesn’t stink anymore!

8 Likes

My IRA is at a new high.

9 Likes

reaffixed the first stair tread so we don’t have to worry about it failing when it’s sub-zero temps and then trying to find an emergency fixit person.

5 Likes

I’ve been really working hard to plan/shop for groceries being conscious of what is on sale for the week and today I think I had my best deals ever…originally $150 cart of groceries for $43 with sales/digital coupons and a $15 off a $50 basket coupon. I wish I had the time/bandwidth to do this all the time because I’ve saved so much money this month shopping this way

20 Likes

raked up the leaves and finished just as the rain drops started

3 Likes

It looks like the recurrent earlobe infection that has been bothering me for maybe a year and a half finally may be better. I tried various things on it. Who would have thought, all I had to do was have it looked at by a medical professional! :laughing:

11 Likes

I was going to post a ‘Tiny complaint’ about how ridiculously early it’s getting dark here (Scotland is much further north than most people realise, our shortest day is 6 hours and 50 minutes long). Instead I’m embracing the positive - I didn’t have to get up early to catch an amazing sunrise.

(7:56am - completely unedited, straight off my phone)

28 Likes

Wow, that is incredible! And I know, because it’s a sunrise, it was probably 200% cooler in real life!

3 Likes

I planned to return bottles for deposit after going to the gym, then spaced out and was most of the way home when I realized. I so wanted to just go home, but looped around to go back to the store and returned the bottles.

12 Likes

I woke up in time to get the recycling bin to the curb before pickup!

13 Likes

As I see all of the Black Friday hoopla starting earlier and earlier, I would just like throw some gratitude and joy out into the universe that I no longer work in marketing. Or in retail.

18 Likes

:pray:t2::palms_up_together: AMEN

9 Likes

I’m picking no rush shipping whenever I can in the vain hopes it makes someone’s life somewhere slightly easier.

13 Likes

I would love if there were an option for “10-14 calendar days is fine and for the love of pete don’t fulfill or deliver on a Sunday.”

12 Likes

I am an adult and that means I get to have Korean crab packet ramen for breakfast.

(TV: It’s so spicy and tasty. TC: Spicyyyyy and I have a meeting oops)

13 Likes

Loving those sky colours! Stunning!

Had a “playdate” with a crafting friend and half finished a Christmas present. :grin:

8 Likes