Tiny Victories

the novavax booster was approved! i’m excited cause my last reaction to the mRNA booster was annoying – heart palpitations for like a week – plus it looks like novavax is a bit better at preventing infections. it’s good to have a different option! now i just need to wait for it to show up in my city.

here’s a tool to help you find it near you if anyone is interested.

11 Likes

Froooogs! I love these pics. Especially the first one. xD

3 Likes

:rocket::frog:
NYOOOOM

12 Likes

Double nap!!!

And early enough that I can let the big one sleep.

Plan is to be unproductive then rapidly make mac n cheese

14 Likes

Queried a local home daycare because I’m me so I’m already anxious about where Ravioli goes after the Nannyshare. I walked behind this place about three blocks from our apartment on my way to pick up a BN item, and noticed their amazing outdoor space!! Also, the hours are 7-6 (currently we do 8:30-5:30), table food would be included, AND it’s less per week than nannyshare. Coziness of a giant, well-lit playroom but all the benefits of a daycare. HMMMMM we are gonna go on a tour. They also have openings next summer (which is when Nannyshare hosts want to move back to Michigan). Also also, it’s less than $200 to hold a spot. So if I do get another job Spring 2024 and we can move elsewhere, not much lost.

18 Likes

I dream of a daycare that provides homemade food so :tada::tada:

6 Likes

Ha I don’t know that it’s all homemade food but if I don’t have to make decisions about a meal? Great

8 Likes

Box broken down and recycling taken out: :ballot_box_with_check:
Baby appointment copay: :ballot_box_with_check:
Chai concentrate: :ballot_box_with_check:
Crockpot applesauce: :ballot_box_with_check:
Vacuum: :ballot_box_with_check:
Make bed: :ballot_box_with_check:

I love working from home!!!

12 Likes

We helped my mom bring down her internet/cable/home phone bill by $70 a month with a phone call. Such a scam, I hate how we have to play the game. House phone from $48 a month to $14. Remember that she is 70 and wouldn’t go out of her way to do this herself without a techie on site to help explain and chat with the company.

13 Likes

My mom apparently rented a cable modem for $10/month for a decade! Can you imagine how out of date and worthless it was at that point? It was only after one of her grad students found out that she got her own. Seriously so predatory.

13 Likes

My baby is done with his helmet!!!

26 Likes

Yay!!!

2 Likes

YES!!!

2 Likes

I am going to Kiss. HIS. HEAD!!!

12 Likes

Get it. Get all those kisses.

4 Likes

This view! The double cowlicks!! I die.

15 Likes

Look at that perfect head :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I have two cowlicks - one in front, and one in back. Give those cowlicks a kiss for me.

4 Likes

Awwww :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Such a perfect little head! Such a perfect little arm! Such perfect little stuffed pasta!

5 Likes