Tiny Victories

Prime also has a student discount

4 Likes

They do limit how long you can use that, though (at least when I had it, you had a limit of like 4 years per student email. I had multiple student emails so was able to milk it for a while, but just FYI)

2 Likes

Ordered free COVID tests from USPS: COVID Home Tests | USPS

(go do it y’all)

12 Likes
11 Likes

Got my COVID vaccine.

19 Likes

Automated email told me I need to schedule more PTO because I have too much! I was saving about 5 days for when baby inevitably gets sick, but I guess I can plan a few adventures!!

8 Likes

Check cashed for my passport renewal. Hoping that means I slipped under the government shut down wire!!

Heading to a $1 White Sox game :sunglasses:

14 Likes

I got a mammogram which was fully paid for by my insurance. I have supplemental insurance through work that also pays me to get a mammogram. I got an $852 check today.

15 Likes

They hired a deaf actor to play a deaf character in Only Murders in the Building

Disabled representation is dope a f.

16 Likes

First Trump co-defendant pleads guilty in Georgia election case

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/09/29/judge-denies-jeffrey-clark-request-move-his-case-federal-court/

9 Likes

i used a new chemical exfoliant last night – not expensive compared to most of them – and this morning i am glowingggg :sparkles:

6 Likes

I must try. Cactus liquid makes me lol

2 Likes

You just reminded me that I need to use my one from the ordinary tonight.

1 Like

it felt gentler than others i’ve tried but it worked well.

sadly, the most expensive one (good genes) seems to work the best for me but i just cant pay that much. i have gotten a lot of samples though!

5 Likes

As a redness prone person, I really appreciate the truth in marketing!

7 Likes

this is why i got the small bottle. i am also prone to redness but it didn’t flare me up at all. i didn’t even feel the tingle.

6 Likes

Our usual nut filled house did NOT trigger an allergic reaction in a little toddler! Go speed cleaning!

16 Likes

for the first time since i started at the garden in may, i walked down there and back home again. it’s only about half a mile away but it’s almost entirely down a super steep hill. i guess it’s equivalent to about 15 flights of stairs? that’s a lot for me! time for a cool drink and a shower.

14 Likes

Important frog updates. It’s rained a lot. So there are lots of frogs. Went on a walk. Some nice men repairing a water line made sure we saw a nice lil dark brown color morph and we followed him to a puddle where he peeked out under a leaf. My preschooler helpfully made him a house of 2 additional leaves so he was “super extra hidden” and we continued on. (No pics of this frog) We also saw a very YELLOW color morph which was awesome. Very bouncy, most of my photos were like this:

Although I did manage to also get these:

Is crouching on the forest floor chasing frogs for photos contraindicated less than 2 weeks post major abdominal surgery? ….well, yes, but there were FROGS! :grimacing::frog:

21 Likes

FROGGOS!

That’s a pretty yellow morph.

5 Likes