Tiny Victories

More frog photos, please!

2 Likes

These are from last week. We unstacked our porch chairs and it turns out 3 frogs were using them as a condo haha.

17 Likes

HES JUST A SMOL BOY
FROM A FROG FAMILY

10 Likes

:face_holding_back_tears: so smol! Thank you!

3 Likes

Frog condo :face_holding_back_tears:

4 Likes

I was able to get the accidently deleted 12 pages from the backup, as it should be.

Hurrah!

6 Likes

i’ve had the yummiest 8+ hours of sleep the last few nights. i credit:

• early fall weather
  • working out almost every day
  • nighttime tea + magnesium
  • falling asleep while listening to anne of green gables on the sleepy bookshelf podcast
13 Likes

Office-wide meetings are much better with a good doggo.
(This is Birch, and she is lying on 2 people’s feet, and she fusses when you stop petting her. 10/10 good girl)

18 Likes

Frog update! Pruning roses today and this is literally the biggest pacific tree frog I’ve ever seen (my mom too! And she’s a life long Oregonian as well) This doesn’t even capture how big she was, she was huge for a chorus frog!

16 Likes

HE’S A CHONK

3 Likes

TV: My first bond purchase through Vanguard went through. I’d bought previously through Treasury Direct, but I wanted to expand my repertoire a bit.

8 Likes

TV: I cut/pasted the old data for the next major section of the book into the file. :smiley:

TF: It’s a mess and will take extensive rewriting! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

I went to the local fruit market and bought 3L of number 2 peaches and 3L of number 2 honeycrisp apples for $16. Oh man, when I had an apple I realized I forgot what fresh local apples taste like!

9 Likes

My condo complex is redoing the pavement in front of my unit, and I moved my car to avoid it getting towed with literally 5 MINUTES to spare!!

Still on that adrenaline rush tbh ha

18 Likes

Big fuckin victory, honestly.
Planned Parenthood is opening its doors to offer abortion heath care again in Wisconsin. :heart:

(we’ll see how long it lasts, there will certainly be more work to do)

24 Likes

That’s fantastic!!

4 Likes

I just learned to make tab groups in Chrome and things are way less stressful now.

12 Likes

I have a tab group just for OMD!

1 Like

googles tab groups in chrome

2 Likes

I just renewed my Microsoft 365 for the year for $76, and my friend reminded me they have a student discount! Was able to get refunded and sign up for $2.99 a month instead! I don’t know why I never think to look for student discounts

ETA: just realized Apple Music has a student discount as well! Cut that monthly payment in half as well woohoo

22 Likes