Tiny Victories

Yes, I smelled that in the store the other day and was impressed by its appley-ness. It’s exactly like you’ve just bitten into an apple. So good!

3 Likes

Good luck with it~ I was a Tech. Writer before they had certifications, I think. Or, maybe they were just starting? Dunno.

Can be a really interesting job.

1 Like

I have become much more motivated about taking out recycling since realizing a colony of frogs lives there.

19 Likes

What a beautiful frog!

2 Likes

The pacific tree frog/ pacific chorus frog is one of the absolute best frogs in the world :pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m so lucky to live near them. I love them. They’re all over my garden and I just adore them.

7 Likes

He’s so smol!

2 Likes

That’s not even that little for them! They can be so so bitty. Like, smaller than your pinky nail. And they are so fucking LOUD at night during breeding season :joy: I love it. Unapologetic little things. When they’re really numerous you need two people to mow, one to go foot sweep your lawn ahead of the mower.

10 Likes

We have tiny brown frogs and do the 2 person mowing method!

Beautiful creatures those green ones…

1 Like

I switched phone carriers and had to call customer support (boo!), but my wait time was a whopping zero minutes and they fixed my problem!

10 Likes

I didn’t know frogs could loaf like cats!??! Magical

4 Likes

I am so glad to introduce you to this joy. Henceforth I will be sharing frog photos to the forum. It is clearly needed for morale and learning :joy:

12 Likes

Please teach me :frog:

5 Likes

I have not met any Oregon frogs :sob:

2 Likes

WHAT. Not possible.

2 Likes

I took two Ubers today and neither person talked to me!

10 Likes

I have met lots of other wildlife, but no frogs :sob:

1 Like

Okay well you’ll have to come and meet the baby, and garden frogs!

3 Likes

Sounds like a plan!! :heart:

2 Likes

Froggo is so pretty!

2 Likes

Oh I LOVE all kinds of tree frog!!! Yes please!

1 Like