Tiny Victories

I have been wanting pho for ages. Specific kind from a specific store. Today, read the little notice on back of fridge at favourite cafe, they do pho takeaway or dinner in. Grabbed some and am eating it now and YUM. So fresh. So tasty :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

17 Likes

My daughter made me a beautiful cake for my birthday. And got me a pretty new cake stand. And other presents. And cleaned up the kitchen after she made the cake and frosting.They all gave me sweet cards, but Daughter’s was so sweet it made me cry. She really is a treasure and I’m the luckiest.

20 Likes

I love what an amazing summer you and Daughter have had. Lots of wonderful life experiences. I hope I have a summer this great with my kid when he’s a teen.

8 Likes

TV I ironed 8 shirts.
TC I burned my finger.

11 Likes

Asked the shadowy one if there was any kleenex in the basement, and they said no, we would need to buy some. Asked the shadowy one to get kleenex on the grocery run this afternoon, and they were overwhelmed by options, coming back with a series of photos for me to decide on

this evening I finished the downstairs box, and asked again to be sure that there wasn’t any left in the basement. Shadowy one discovered an unopened 6 pack of boxes. So we are fine for Kleenex (actually name brand) for a while and I don’t need to resort to alternative products for overnight.

15 Likes

Went to the dentist today and was told I don’t need any work done. Even got complimented on my brushing and flossing. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

My favorite pair of shorts finally passed the point that I could repair them, and the local thrift store was useless, but I found the same size/make/style on ebay and replacement #1 ended up being exactly what I wanted.

(TC, replacement #2 was advertised as the exact same thing in a different color but what they sent was a pair of capris that, given my height, just look like I bought slightly-too-short pants)

12 Likes

Coworker brought her dog in!

22 Likes

What a cutie!! That is a victory for sure.

3 Likes

OH MY GOSH

3 Likes

i went flower picking TWICE today – once at a farm and once in my own flower patch – and wore the perfect dress:

24 Likes

I really think we should be irl friends

6 Likes

Omg your dress + activity matching is amazing. :DDDD

8 Likes

i agree!!! where should we meet, please don’t say hoth.

7 Likes

:face_holding_back_tears: thank u for seeing me! i think my grandma who would wear like an all-aqua outfit to the aquarium would be proud!

11 Likes

Your grandma sounds like a legend. :heart::heart:

6 Likes

she really was! her name was JUNITA. like beyoncé, she was one of one.

15 Likes

That is a fantastic photo! Your outfit and your smile are both so good.

5 Likes

Dress on POINT. Can’t wait to see your bouquets!!

4 Likes

What an adorable photo! It makes me so happy!

2 Likes