Tiny Victories

:tada: :tada: way to go!!!

1 Like

YAAAAAAAAAAS

1 Like

Heck yeah!!! You should celebrate with ice cream

4 Likes

I bought a $2 scratch off ticket and won $7! Woohoo!

17 Likes

I have made an excellent pot of chili today. I always kind of make it up as I go along, so MMMV.

10 Likes

I made an excellent pot of chili today too! I am eating it currently. Double of an already large batch. Some for now, some for our neighbors with a 3 week old and 2 year old, and some to freeze for later for us! Yum!

5 Likes

Nom! It’s always chili season.

Today I thought more about getting a good balance of flavor and spice. Sometimes I am impatient and dump in a bit too much hot spice as those sometimes need a little time to bloom.

4 Likes

When it’s winter, it’s chili season because it’s a thick and warm stew. In the summer it goes nicely with hot dogs and the spice let’s you sweat off the heat of the weather! Truly a year round food.

5 Likes

Oliver and I went out for our evening walk, ran into the neighbors and we ended up having a dog playdate right as it started pouring and we all just ran around and played in the rain for an hour. It was 75 degrees and the sunset was incredible and we all got soaked. The best!

20 Likes

I bought an appropriate amount of mushrooms and ate them all before they went bad.

16 Likes

AidAccess is now providing medication abortion via US providers (and short US shipping times) to all 50 states thanks to shield laws in some states.

21 Likes

Weird bad rotting smell in garage quickly found and solved. NOT a dead mouse.

12 Likes

Held out against some low ball offers on a marketplace posting, and a few hours later got a full price offer :muscle: plus the low balls were all suspiciously similarly worded…

19 Likes

Got 6 free peaches and a free zucchini with my online grocery delivery!

(The zucchini made me laugh - it’s like the e-commerce version of a neighbor stealthily leaving their excess zucchini on porches in the middle of the night lol)

15 Likes

True, but free peaches are a bfd! A lot of the crops have failed this year.

6 Likes

And it smelled amazing, right? God, I miss that smell.

1 Like

I didn’t know that. Looks like a warm winter and a late season freeze did them in, that’s rough.

I always appreciate your agricultural insights. I only ever occasionally hear about citrus crops even though Florida grows a ton of other stuff too.

2 Likes

Bonded with neighbor mom about our sons wearing nail polish.

13 Likes

I made social plans for tonight during a time I was feeling more social. Was dreading them today and they were just cancelled by the organizer! Woohoo! Now I get to hang at the dog park with Oliver instead

15 Likes

A friend quit an incredibly toxic job I’ve wanted her to quit for YEARS. Admittedly she was very high up so she (probably rightly) believes they’ll collapse without her and I say GOOD THEY SHOULD THEN. Anyway I sent her a vulgar silly card and anti stress essential oil roller and she loved it. Wins all around.

22 Likes