Tiny Victories

Thank you for the reminder I should clean out the filter on my ac. I am sure it is terrible

2 Likes

I signed up on a website called Lasagna Love over a month ago… this week I finally have two lasagnas to make for strangers!

20 Likes

I’m a person who once received a lasagna from LL, so thank you SO MUCH for doing that.

Those folks are going to be so relieved to have that delicious home cooked food! :two_hearts::revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

They look SO GOOD!!

Thank you for reminding me I want DH to sign up for that. He needs somewhere to channel his cooking energy

4 Likes

Not so tiny:

16 Likes

Hey! Over here! I will accept his cooking energy. :smiley:

1 Like

Swing thru Chicago! He’s making oat milk chocolate pudding right now

2 Likes

Hmm, that’s not too far away.

1 Like

I met a 120lb Kangal/Pyrenees pup at the shelter today and she was sooooo precious (don’t tell Oliver). I mean I love my dog more than anything but he’s not the most affectionate pup and she was all cuddly and sweet and there’s nothing like getting a giant hug from a giant dog!

15 Likes

Can confirm. The best!

1 Like

I miss my snuggler! She was small, but I could hold her and she’d lean back into me for extended tummy rubs.

2 Likes

It feels a little early to say this since I’ve only been doing it for about two months now, but I changed my budgeting, as well as many of my payments (mortgage) to biweekly instead of monthly to better match my income flow and it’s really going nicely so far and the beginning of the month doesn’t feel so heavy on withdrawals anymore.
:heavy_check_mark:

23 Likes

Sams Club has 50% off memberships if anyone is interested.

4 Likes

It’s raining! A big, amazing monsoon rain, at that! It was 105 degrees 30 min ago and now it’s 75…the best ever. I literally cried when it started. It hasn’t rained in months and it’s been raining for over 20 min. I’m so happy :sob:

25 Likes

No cavities!

21 Likes

I went to the gym today for the first time since … last year maybe? And even though the class I wanted to go to was cancelled I still made myself do a thirty minute (very light) work out.

21 Likes

Paid off one of my student loans!

only 1 left :smiling_face_with_tear: :melting_face:

27 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like