Tiny Victories

WHOAAAAA that sounds incredible!!

I’ve got a 4 day weekend!

10 Likes

Oh damn I forgot about the 4th! Huzzah!

1 Like

Biked to my new job for the first time today. It’s only 3.8 mi / 6.1 km, but I was nervous because the area is not bike-friendly. Turned out to be an easy breezy ride though!

10 Likes

It is July 3 and I have heard fireworks maybe 3 times, none of which were even in our neighborhood.
I greatly prefer this to Chicago where the constant fireworks would’ve started 2 weeks ago, including the super loud cherry bomb things.

I know we’ll have them tonight and tomorrow but it’s nice that here it lasts only a couple days.

7 Likes

I’m starting to look forward to useless meetings because then I get to craft during them.

11 Likes

I resemble this remark.

1 Like

The dehumidifier setting on our mini split has been amaaaazing for the days when it’s raining but still somehow 73-78. And we have energy use tracking and it’s not even using that much electricity!

8 Likes

I replaced my worst pillow with a new pillow and holy hell what a difference. guys, replace your worst pillow.

15 Likes

I painted my nightstands and they turned out so good!

Now I just need to swap that tall lamp for something that matches the style better.

Summary

22 Likes

They look SO good!!

3 Likes

Wow, they look like they came that way!

2 Likes

Thanks! It’s Ikea paint grade wood so it was already nice and smooth and I didn’t need to do any prep besides taping lines and a coat of primer. A very satisfying project :grinning:

4 Likes

I love the color you chose!

1 Like

Nothing wrong with my AC that could be causing sketchy issues, except that apparently I did not change out my air filter for like…9 months :face_vomiting:. I feel like a trash pile person, because my house is a wreck and this AC guy totally judged me for my gross air filter. I was like I promise I don’t suck, I just finished with school and am a little behind on life. But yayyyy for AC not being actually broken.

19 Likes

Ok this is kindergarten level for many people here- but today I built a pivot table all by myself, used conditional formatting and an iferror formula without asking for help. I was quite proud that I could do this and am apparently learning from the excel sessions we have been completing every few weeks.

14 Likes

Huzzah! I have never successfully conquered pivot tables!

3 Likes

Omg that’s awesome. I still have to look up a video and find a past pivot table I did every time I want to make a new one lol

5 Likes

Me either!

1 Like

I needed a specific item of clothing for an event next weekend and I found one at Goodwill for $6 and it fits perfectly!

14 Likes