Tiny Victories

I’m re-reading that series right now! At the end of the 3rd book. The first two are super fast reads. The third one is a lot longer. I really like this series.

1 Like

Partner left his phone in an Uber tonight which almost became a very big complaint, but the driver must have realized it and turned around right away because he pulled up again right as I was unsuccessfully trying to call him :raised_hands:

18 Likes

Someone deserves a massive tip, lol!

7 Likes

Oh he got one for sure!!!

7 Likes

TC: My yard is absolutely destroyed from moles making tunnels. The jerks are even in my flower beds.

TV: I bought traps and caught two in 18 hours.

11 Likes

I forgot about Juneteenth. THREE DAY WEEKEND

8 Likes

One of the guys from the ridiculous meeting I was just in agreed that he owes me a drink at happy hour :slight_smile:

12 Likes

i skived off from work this morning and went to lift weights, then i got a haircut and a facial and a brow wax and i am feeling amazing.

11 Likes

When the client not only made a choice without you having to harangue them, but also made the right choice.

It’s a Friday afternoon miracle

20 Likes

It’s called the little green machine but I think the marketing team screwed up. It should be called the instant gratification machine.
Before

After

25 Likes

Ok fine I’ll buy one.

4 Likes

Damn. Looks brand new!!

2 Likes

Which version do you have, because I need one, too.

4 Likes

The pro heat pet one.
I don’t know the difference between them, I just got the one that was on sale.

6 Likes

Oh

2 Likes

:scream::star_struck:

I need to bother Ponder about trying ours out already.

The small child is taking an unexpected sleep! Maybe he was tired and not magically turned into hellspawn

15 Likes

Birthday treat for my boss is done!

12 Likes

I had to give Bowie a gabapentin capsule. I hail mary’d the first attempt and stuck it whole in a little treat pile.

He ate it!

15 Likes

Oooh, what’s under that delicious looking frosting?

2 Likes