Tiny Victories

I’ve chosen marriage over cleanliness…

10 Likes

My husband made that choice with me.

It’s me, hi, I’m the problem. It’s me.

14 Likes

Same, same.

2 Likes

TC: Someone hacked into my instacart account and ordered an iPad and AirPods from Costco.

TV: I saw the alert and canceled before the order was complete, so I don’t have to fight for a refund. I also changed my password and now the hacker can’t get back in. (I know they tried, because I immediately got an email from instacart alerting me to multiple failed login attempts.)

16 Likes
politics

What the fuck?

John Roberts and Brett Kavanaugh saved the Voting Rights Act.

10 Likes

I’m so confused and yet happy?

7 Likes

Today the sky is BLUE and our aqi is GREEN.

17 Likes

The vet took Sadie right back and did the urine sample while I waited. I expected to leave her there so that was great. She was mad enough at me just going. The sample was clean too!

16 Likes

Blackberry cobbler.

9 Likes

We’ve had a nice soft rain all day. I can’t remember the last time it rained and my plants are much happier now.

10 Likes

14 Likes

I’m eating down the freezer in prep for hurricane season. I defrosted a jar of what I thought was the nasty Fail chana masala I made, thinking I’d choke it down for a work lunch. Nope, it was red beans with vegan sausage and that actually came out pretty good!

20 Likes

I had a huge backlog of unread texts, Facebook messages, Lex (gay) and Peanut (moms) messages, personal emails that needed a response, and instagram messages…. I made myself sit down for an hour and caught up on everything! I declared instagram message bankruptcy but otherwise am a responsive person again. :trophy::trophy::trophy:

21 Likes

That’s huge! :tada:

2 Likes

I am in awe. Well done!

1 Like

I have way too much on my plate so I outsourced camping food for this weekend to Husband.

shortly after, my mom messaged about - food for this weekend.

Rather than being the go-between, I added him to the WhatsApp group and muted the chat for a few hours

18 Likes

I just read and enjoyed The Soulmate Equation by Christina Lauren. I’ve read others by them as well.

1 Like

Loaded my first book onto the Kindle! Here we go baby!!

7 Likes

What book??

A Court of Thorns and Roses. Not a typical genre for me but my coworker swears I will breeze through it and there are more in the series if I do. A fun series sounds good!!!

5 Likes