Tiny Victories

Absolutely stunning. I’m so glad you were to have that experience!

2 Likes

Gorgeous!!

2 Likes

First time in my life I’ve said “not at all” to these questions?

26 Likes

I would like to recategorize this as “big victory.” That’s awesome, MJ.

9 Likes

I finally sewed up the hole in a shirt that has been waiting to get done for 3 months. 5 minutes during a boring work call.

14 Likes

Meditated for 200 days in a row!!

17 Likes

Not only does HyVee have a marked down baked goods cart, they have a marked down wine cart.

8 Likes

I made dinner rolls that didn’t suck! They wouldn’t pass muster on the British Bake Off, but they actually worked. Improvement needed, but I’m so bad at bread things that this is a triumph!
:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

13 Likes

I’m sitting on the porch with a caramel milkshake listening to the birds and wind chimes. Life is good at this moment.

15 Likes

Think I managed to get Abreva on the cold sore fast enough to avoid a giant oozing bump on my lip

10 Likes

I got my car back and the repair was all under warranty.

17 Likes

I looked up the address for the thing I was planning to go to this evening and discovered before getting changed or going out into poor air quality that I had the date wrong and the event is the first Tuesday of next month.

14 Likes

Finally made my dentist appointment. Only a month late. (In my defense, I have to work around husband work schedule/my utter lack of childcare or family support, and husband has worked a ton the last 3 months).

13 Likes

Put together a new outfit with a pumping friendly tee shirt and a pretty skirt I snagged from a friends donation bag. I love getting new old clothes. Scratches the shopping itch!

11 Likes

I’ve been consistently vacuuming and mopping weekly over the past month, as well as keeping everything super organized and tidy. It’s amazing how much less of a chore it is when you don’t put it off for months and just do a touch up every week. 20 year old me would be so proud of how I’ve figured out how to be an actual clean and organized person. I honestly never thought it would happen because it goes against every innate fiber of my being

17 Likes

I’m extremely impressed. Ive not yet figured this out.

6 Likes

:heart: I love this. This was so true for me when I was living alone – I would just do little bits of cleaning every day and it kept my space so, so nice.

5 Likes

This is the key ime.

7 Likes

Yeah, this does not work when I’m sharing a house with Wizard.

6 Likes

Yes I have a feeling this is key :joy:

3 Likes