Tiny Victories

I picked out a perfectly ripe papaya…so yum

13 Likes

You landed on ? Chance
Collect $4100 from your real estate lawyer from a transaction 3 years ago

27 Likes

Nice! That’s a lot of snacks.

2 Likes

New electric watchdog box (gives the utility company the ability to shut off AC if the grid gets overwhelmed) swapped in for $5/mo off electric bills. Kind of pointless since I just move to the basement in the summer and don’t run the AC unless I’m having people over (so at most one evening a month), but I’ll take it, especially since they don’t require network access or anything.

The whole thing is actually kind of funny because I’ve had one of those boxes since I moved in and have been getting $5/mo off for it the whole time, and they didn’t discover until they came out to upgrade my equipment that it was never connected, so for 14ish years I’ve been getting $5/mo off for having a nonfunctional plastic box bolted to the wall of my garage :slight_smile: . The person who came out today was the one who had actually had the install schematics vs the first guy who just thought he was swapping boxes and was a little surprised at the lack of connections.

13 Likes

My buy nothing men’s quarter zip fits perfectly and it was 60 degrees on our walk today, AKA quarter zip weather

18 Likes

Turned in my first non-day-job writing clip today :muscle:

25 Likes

Congratulations!!! I know this has been in your sights for a while :slight_smile: excellent!

4 Likes

I ate shrimp tonight. I’ve been craving shrimp for weeks!

8 Likes

I’m leaving for the airport in 12 hours.

18 Likes

Haste luego! Bon voyage!

1 Like

HELL YES

1 Like

Have an amazing trip!

1 Like

Don’t know when I’ll be back again

3 Likes

I’ll be back in the late evening of April 1

5 Likes

Safe and fun travels!!

1 Like

Kiss me and smile for me, tell me that you’ll wait for me

4 Likes

On y va!

23 Likes

Have the best time!!!

2 Likes

Enjoy Smacky!!! :slight_smile: I’m so happy for you!

1 Like

Sweet ride! Have a luxurious vacation

1 Like