Tiny Victories

The doctor on staff at my office called in another blood pressure med for me since my regular one is on backorder nationwide. Now I don’t have to worry about skipping my meds and I didn’t have to see the doctor.

17 Likes

Sunshine :sob::heart::sunny::sun_with_face:

10 Likes

And temps over 50!

4 Likes

Yes! It’s 61! First day over 60 this year. We have the windows open!

6 Likes

Yay! We had that Tuesday and Wednesday this week. The girls got 5 hours outside on Tuesday! Then yesterday it rained in the afternoon and today we woke up to snow :tired_face:

4 Likes

I’m trying to fit it all in when I can, I know it won’t last :sob:

2 Likes

During the night I started to have a nightmare and I was like nope not that and turned my brain to another subject. There was a pit of fear and sadness and I skipped it.

18 Likes

i love when your brain will take direction like that!

i had a dream last night that i went to mexico and people were scamming me for small amounts of money but they were so nice and i was having such a good time that i didn’t care? lmao what is my brain trying to tell me?

13 Likes

Hahaha, that sounds like the plot of a delightful French film I would definitely watch.

3 Likes

was listening to Josh Ritter albums all day, checked his website out of idle curiosity, turns out he’s touring in my city this spring and tickets are relatively affordable!

9 Likes

Love it when that happens.

3 Likes

Went to the salon today and walked out with a better haircut and potential writing clips! My regular stylist is also the owner and needs content for the site. He’ll send me a piece that needs editing to start with. It was a big confidence boost to get this chance just by chatting about my freelance writing plans.

13 Likes

That’s awesome

2 Likes

I spent the afternoon at a festival in a neighborhood I don’t know well. Boyfriend dropped me off as parking would have been iffy. Was able to get home via ONE bus! Within a reasonable time frame. This never happens here.

So I didn’t have to pay surge pricing lyft fees or deal with multiple cancellations like some folks were getting. Frugal win!

14 Likes

I’ve been really wanting a lounge chair for the balcony off my bedroom, but they are just too pricy right now. I realized I could just take half of my outside sectional on my patio and bring it to my balcony to make a chaise for myself! Now I have a comfy couch on my balcony so I can lay outside and look at the mountains while I’m working…and Ollie still gets his half of the couch outside on the patio. Win Win and no money spent

18 Likes

I am very happy.

18 Likes

I bought tiny tins of deodorant and body butter at the zero waste store - just the right amounts and way less than the full size jars

14 Likes

first bike ride of the season

TC - shoulders and back and sitting bones

11 Likes

Same TV!

And I think the ebike is going to be a strong want, but not a need yet, which is a financial TV

4 Likes

The amount of peanut butter I scooped perfectly matched the number of apple slices I had.

16 Likes